Aspose has released its Newsletter for the month of September in which they have mentioned all their achievements in the previous months and how Aspose can benefit Users and developers in every way possible.
Online PR News – 04-September-2013 – Lane Cove, NSW – Aspose Newsletter for September 2013 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java, SharePoint components, Android and REST APIs. Aspose for Cloud is a set of flexible, well-structured SaaS APIs for file formats on several platforms. This month Aspose.Cells for Android is introduced, it lets mobile developers create, manipulate & convert M Excel spreadsheets.
Introducing Aspose for Cloud
Have you ever wished that Aspose’s flexible, well-structured APIs were available as SaaS? Now they are. Aspose for Cloud APIs gives developers total control over documents and file formats on all platforms. It interoperates seamlessly with other cloud services. Aspose for Cloud makes it easy for web and mobile app developers to work with Microsoft Word documents, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, Adobe PDFs, OpenDocument formats, and email formats and protocols in their apps. Our REST API can be called from any platform: .NET, Java, Ruby, Salesforce, Amazon, and more. Sign up and try it out: https://cloud.aspose.com/Account/SignIn?ReturnUrl=%2f
New Products for Android
The third in our range of Android products is Aspose.Cells for Android. It lets mobile developers create, manipulate and convert Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. Find out what it can do:http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-cells-product-family/archive/2013/08/06/introducing-aspose.cells-for-android.html
The fourth Android product is Aspose.Pdf for Android. It lets you work with PDF files in mobile applications. Read the release announcement:http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-pdf-product-family/archive/2013/08/27/first-release-of-aspose.pdf-for-android.html
Aspose.Imaging for SharePoint Coming Soon
We’re not just looking at expanding our range of Android products. SharePoint users will soon see Aspose.Imaging for SharePoint, a convenient image conversion plugin for SharePoint. Expect a release announcement shortly:
The Final Release of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
In April we released an autoported version of Aspose.Pdf for Java. Because it is ported directly from Aspose.Pdf for .NET, it automatically merges Aspose.Pdf and Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java. As a result, we’ve stopped developing Aspose.Pdf.Kit. The last version, Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 4.7.0, was released recently. Find out more: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-pdf-product-family/archive/2013/08/25/last-release-of-aspose.pdf.kit-for-java.html
Updates about new product releases
1. Aspose.Total for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.total-for-.net/default.aspx- a compilation of our latest .NET products.
2. Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.5.2: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx- support for custom data sorting and fixes.
3. Aspose.Words for .NET 13.7.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx- over 130 fixes and enhancements.
4. Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.3.1: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx-improvements to adding text and loading PDF.
5. Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.7.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx-improved performance and font handling.
6. Aspose.BarCode for .NET 5.6.2: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.barcode-for-.net/default.aspx-scan barcode images in given order.
7. Aspose.Tasks for .NET 5.7.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx – read password protected Project 2003 files.
8. Aspose.Imaging for .NET 1.9.1: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.imaging-for-.net/default.aspx– hotfix that fixes TIFF concatenation issue.
9. Aspose.Diagram for .NET 3.4.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx– fixed issues with loading VSD files.
10. Aspose.Email for .NET 3.2.1: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.email-for-.net/default.aspx– hotfix that improves conversion.
11. Aspose.Total for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.total-for-java/default.aspx– a compilation of our latest Java products.
12. Aspose.Cells for Java 7.5.2 : http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/default.aspx– use cell address with $ to build CellArea.
13. Aspose.Words for Java 13.7.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx- over 140 fixes and enhancements.
14. Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.1.2: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.pdf-for-java/default.aspx- hotfix for conversion to TIFF and new docs.
15. Aspose.Slides for Java 7.6.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.slides-for-java/default.aspx– create password protected PDFs and more.
16. Aspose.Email for Java 3.2.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.email-for-java/default.aspx – EML handling improvements and other fixes.
17. Aspose.Total for Android: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/74/android-components/aspose.total-for-android/default.aspx– all the latest versions of our Android APIs.
18. Aspose.Cells for Android 1.0.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/74/android-components/aspose.cells-for-android/default.aspx– create, manipulate and convert Microsoft Excel files in mobile apps.
19. Aspose.Email for Android 1.0.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/74/android-components/aspose.email-for-android/default.aspx– create, manipulate and convert emails in mobile apps.
20. Aspose.Total for SharePoint: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/73/sharepoint-components/aspose.total-for-sharepoint/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
21. Aspose.Total for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.total-for-reporting-services/default.aspx– a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
22. Aspose.Pdf for SSRS 2.5.3: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.pdf-for-reporting-services/default.aspx- support for SQL Server Data Tools 2012 & PDF compression.
23. Aspose.BarCode for SSRS 5.6.2: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.barcode-for-reporting-services/default.aspx- hotfix that adds support for SSRS 2012.
24. Aspose.Total for JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/67/jasperreports-exporters/aspose-total-for-jasperreports/default.aspx– a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
Getting started with Aspose.Cells for Android
Get up and running quickly with this tutorial that walks you through creating your very first Aspose.Cells for Android application: Getting Started with Aspose.Cells for Android – your first application: http://docs.aspose.com:8082/docs/display/cellsandroid/Your+First+Application+using+Aspose.Cells+for+Android+-+Hello+World
One of our users, Philipp Dolder, wrote a Visual Studio debugger for Aspose.Words for .NET. Check it out: https://github.com/philippdolder/AsposeVisualizer
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Post a question on our forums: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/default.aspx
- Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/b/117307915172523133796/117307915172523133796/posts
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aspose/21217093093
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066