Quantum Units Continuing Education for Nurses, Therapists, Social Workers and Other Health Professionals has added eight new CE Courses to its APA Sponsor approved category.
Online PR News – 04-September-2013 – San Luis Obispo Ca – Quantum Units Education (www.QuantumUnitsEd.com) has been providing CEUs (continuing education) for Nurses, Therapists, Social Workers, Counselors and other licensed professionals since 2005. Over the years, the name Quantum Units Education has become synonymous with quality, affordable continuing education. The company gives prompt attention to customer concerns and adds new courses monthly.
A concerted effort on the part of the education team at Quantum Units Education has led to flourishing course development. Chronologically dated courses are dropped and current, relevant courses are added regularly.
Quantum Units Education (QuantumUnitsEd.com) solicits participant opinions on related topics they would like to see added to the curriculum and then searches for and develops courses in these topic areas.
This month’s new CEU courses include eight new CE offerings in the APA Sponsor approved category:
1. Bipolar Disorder in Children and Teens
2. Borderline Personality Disorder-Promoting Resiliency and Recovery
3. Core Competencies for Addressing The Treatment Needs of Women and Girls
4. Engaging Culturally Diverse Children and their Families in Mental Health Services
5. Intimate Partner Abuse and Sexual Violence
6. Parent-Child Interaction Therapy With At-Risk Families
7. The Impact of Underage Drinking
8. Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorders
The courses range between one and eight CE Hours.
These courses may be reviewed on the monthly newsletter: http://goo.gl/tas1vp
Like on http://www.facebook.com/queceus”Facebook
Follow on http://twitter.com/queceus”Twitter