RezVera is an all-natural dietary supplement that works to soothe the effects of stomach bloating
Online PR News – 03-September-2013 – Grandville/Michigan – Millions of people suffering from stomach bloating, diarrhea, chronic constipation, or stomach gas may be experiencing the first signs of functional gastrointestinal disorders such as Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome, according to the International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders (IFFGD), a charitable education and research organization based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Many doctors recommend coordinated care for patients suffering from gastrointestinal ailments, but for those unable to afford such treatment an alternative but effective remedy is available in a new dietary supplement called RezVera.
The Mayo Clinic defines stomach bloating as the result of gas that builds up in the stomach and intestines and further states: "(Stomach) Bloating is often accompanied by abdominal pain — either mild and dull or sharp and intense. Passing gas or having a bowel movement may relieve the pain."
Each dose of RezVera includes more than a dozen all natural ingredients, most found in foods and beverages such as nuts, berries, fruits and vegetables, and red wine. Some of the ingredients include:
• Aloe Vera, found in the plant of the same name, works as a natural anti-inflammatory to counter-affect many of the worst symptoms associated with Chronic Constipation and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
• Cellulase and other Digestive Enzymes, which supplement the body's own supply and assists in food digestion. Cellulase is especially helpful in digesting dairy products and minimizes gas, cramps, bloating, or diarrhea.
• Lactase is another digestive enzyme that helps break down sugars and dairy products.
• Resveratrol, which is found in Japanese knotweed, peanuts, red grape skin, blueberries and some other berries. A study by Harvard Medical School speculates it may reduce cell aging.
“Stomach bloating is one of the worst side effects of gastrointestinal distress,” a company spokesperson said. “It can happen any time, to anyone, and is very disruptive to daily life."
Stomach bloating does not have a specific cause but, rather, occurs through any combination of mitigating factors, the spokesman said, such as:
• Drinking carbonated or other beverages that include high sugar levels.
• Eating certain foods that result in the buildup of gas in the digestive system. This includes fruits such as pears, apples, and peaches; dairy products; packaged foods; vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, and beans; whole grains; and hard candy.
• Illness or other conditions resulting in the use of prescription medication, or even stress.
“In our experience, we have talked to hundreds of customers who spent years and countless dollars looking for alternative remedies,” the spokesman said. “but none have been as effective as RezVera in reducing stomach bloating and other side effects of digestive ailments.”
RezVera is available in tablets which can be taken up to two times each day with water until the digestive system returns to natural working order.
RezVera's effectiveness is the result of more than a dozen all-natural ingredients including Aloe Vera, Resveratrol, Digestive Enzymes which help the digestive system work efficiently and regularly. For more information, including details on other ingredients or return policies, visit RezVera.com.