Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of â€śLithuania Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape" research report to their offering.
Online PR News – 31-August-2013 – Lewes, Delaware – This report examines Lithuaniaâ€™s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Lithuanian power marketâ€™s regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in the country on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential.Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analysed in the report.
- Snapshot of the countryâ€™s power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2012, forecast for the next 17 years to 2030.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Reasons to buy
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the countryâ€™s power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industryâ€™s growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitorsâ€™ business structure, strategy and prospects
Spanning over 55 pages, 21 tables and 13 figures, â€śLithuania Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscapeâ€ť report identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the countryâ€™s power sector.
In addition to covering the Lithuania- Power Market, Key Performance Areas and Key Indicators, Lithuania - Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview, Lithuania - Power Market, Infrastructure Overview, Lithuania - Power Market, Market Analysis, Lithuania - Power Market, Regulatory Scenario, Lithuania - Power Market, Competitive Landscape: Snapshot of Leading Power Generation Companies. The report covers 2 industry players UAB Vilniaus Energija, Lietuvos energija AB.
For more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/lithuania-power-market-outlook-2030-market-trends-regulations-and-competitive-landscape
Find all Electricity market research reports under a single page at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/electricity
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.