CSU students gain peace of mind knowing valuables are safe with LassoTag
Online PR News – 29-August-2013 – Denver, CO – DENVER − August 28, 2013 – Premier security tracking app LassoTag is partnering with Colorado State University to bring their innovative monitoring solution straight to CSU students, parents and staff just in time for the new school year.
LassoTag is a Bluetooth 4.0 device combined with an iPhone application that makes it simpler than ever to track, organize and monitor valuables through a smartphone. LassoTag creates a wireless lasso around tagged items − up to 6 at once − and users are alerted when the item begins to move or is left behind.
From backpacks (carrying those expensive iGadgets), to flash drives (with that massive term paper), to laptop bags (with that top-o-the-line MacBook), LassoTag is perfect for students (and parents who want to sleep at night).
LassoTags are right on campus, at the new RAMtech store at the Lory student center, and they are offering back-to-school specials for CSU students, parents and staff:
• LassoTag App is free
• Subscription is free for 30 days
• 20% off all LassoTags in the campus store or online with a special coupon code
• Plus a chance to win a free LassoTag + a year free subscription
“We are immensely excited to launch LassoTag in the CSU RAMTech store,” said Dennis Lineberry, COO and Founder. “LassoTag is perfect for the college environment and we can’t wait to see how the whole campus is benefitted by using LassoTag.”
To learn more about LassoTag visit www.LassoTag.com.
LassoTag is a Bluetooth 4.0 device combined with an iPhone application that creates a wireless lasso around tagged items, alerting users when the item begins to move or is left behind. LassoTag brings the affordability that consumers need with all the important features they want.
• Lightweight, easy to attach tag with a 10-14 day battery life
• Detects motion and connectivity in and out of a 50-80 foot radius for up to 6 items
• The LassoTag app is free and LassoTags are affordable at $39.99
• Historical map and cloud database records detailed device history
• Tether items by a simple bump of the iPhone to the tag for ultimate ease of use
• Alerts elevate from a simple vibrate to a text message and then to an actual phone call, even calling up to three separate phone numbers
• Users can customize photos, alerts, ringtones, alarms, and ranges for a truly personal experience
Visit us at www.LassoTag.com, facebook.com/lassotag and on Twitter @lassotag.
About Radius Alert Systems
Based in Denver, Colorado, Radius Alert Systems, Inc. (RAS) is a smart phone app development company that designs, produces and markets mobile applications and hardware.
We make products that notify our customers when their valuables are leaving their radius or perimeter. Our goal is to make our customers aware of potential loss before it happens. Other companies may focus on retrieval of already lost items; we plan to prevent loss in the first place.
Our most recent product, LassoTag, is a monitoring technology to assist people in their everyday lives by making it simpler than ever to track, organize and monitor valuables through a smartphone.