If you book your trip directly with Holidays to Treasure your companion get to pay 50% of the entire cost or you can avail complimentary night at the 5 Star Hotel.
Online PR News – 26-August-2013 – New Delhi, India – Train journeys can be tiresome but not always, especially not when they are designed specifically to offer an elegant and comfortable train ride.The unique attribute of this package is that is particularly designed for you and your companion. Guests booking the package of Maharaja Express are entitled to the following extraordinary offers:
• You pay for one and your companion get to pay 50%only and this scheme is for Indians including NRI/PIO/OCI and valid only for the following departures for season 2013-14 :
1) Gems of India - 02nd Oct’13
2) The Indian Splendour - 12th Oct’13.
3) The Heritage of India - 19th Oct’13.
4) Treasures of India - 27th Oct’13.
• Unwind and enjoy a complimentary night stay at a 5 star hotel at Delhi/Mumbai this can be availed either while coming or going to the destination. And this scheme is valid for all the tourists.
1) Gems of India - 02nd Oct 2013
2) The Indian Panorama - 05th Oct 2013 & 30th Nov 2013
3) The Indian Splendour - 12th Oct 2013 & 07th Dec 2013
4) The Heritage of India - 19th Oct 2013 & 14th Dec 2013
5) Treasures of India - 27th Oct 2013
The above offer is valid on the above bookings done on or before 10th Sep’13. The 25% advance booking amount should be deposited in our account by 10th Sep’13 to avail this offer. The taxes for the complimentary offer will be borne by the guest. For more information logon: http://www.themaharajasexpressindia.com/offers.html
About the company
Holidays to Treasure India is one of the largest consolidators & GSA's for Palace on Wheels, Royal Rajasthan on Wheels & Deccan Odyssey Trains and Preferred Sales Agent (PSA-IA) for selling the products of IRCTC's Maharajas' Express. It is duly affiliated by American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA), Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA), India Association of Tour Operators (IATO), Department of Tourism, Government of India (DOT).