As 2013 cruises in on an unprecedented rise in consumer information products and social media consumption/usage, there are a few hardcore market observations that must be acknowledgedâ€” and, some pretty exciting implications to note.
Online PR News – 24-August-2013 – Conifer, CO, August 20, 2013 – As 2013 cruises in on an unprecedented rise in consumer information products and social media consumption/usage, there are a few hardcore market observations that must be acknowledgedâ€” and, some pretty exciting implications to note.
1. As is, the affiliate product launch model will give way to a more personal relationship-based model in 2013.
2. The word at ground level is that (as typical in human nature) there'll be an increase in demand for done-for-you services/products.
3. The emergence of new social media platforms will decrease, as we saw an explosion of these events between 2011 and 2012. Instead, there will be an explosion of offerings in closely related markets (think Google+ Hangouts).
4. Even free-traffic wizards will feel a slight sting as paid traffic increasingly becomes more of a reality. It can still be doneâ€” it just won't be as easy/relevant as before.
5. Video marketing will become even more popular than it already is. And, if anything ever happened at Youtube (think: Netflix), there are so many "under-explored" video platforms waiting with open doors for the new traffic.
6. Sorry, product launches will continue to be a pain.
Now for those dynamic Implications I promised:
If you speak to individuals, such as yourself, who were involved in a particular movementâ€” whether it be the super affiliate market of today, civil rights of the 60's, or the race to the moon- they'll tell you that it was hard to see exactly how important the movement was when they were on the verge ofÂ the new dawnâ€¦
If 2013 calls for building personal relationships with clients and partners, itÂ sweeps open the doorÂ for you to gainÂ brand traction in new social and economic circles.
This brand traction will bring aboutÂ short and long-term sustainabilityÂ in theÂ shiftingÂ market!
Old and New Clients will be willing to put their dollars behind their demandÂ for these premium services and products. And for good reasonâ€” after all, they are seekingÂ the best.Â It's up to you (and your partners, if you'd like) to set the standard.
As remnants of market events up through 2012 fades away, early adopters are presented with an exciting opportunity in 2013 toÂ "design" a new product launch market -Â without the pain of yesterday. Here's how: http://www.autorecruitingplatform.com/protect
This is a powerful program that will help you "re-fire" your brand in a dynamic way to gain/maintain position continuity early on in the game.
Our program is designed toÂ energize and expandÂ an already healthy revenue portfolio by:
Adding an additional (significant) income stream to your portfolio
Enhancing client/partner acquisition and/or adding a new campaign
Incorporating the latest and greatest web tools and enhancing audience reach
Getting and/or keeping partners/clients excited about you and your brand
Enhancing synergistic relationships between you and your partnersÂ In addition, it provides:
An incentive cycle to encourage purchase upgrades
A paradigm shift for those who want to improve revenue health
Early adoption long-term benefits and exciting implications
A dynamic social platform for business professionals
In plain English, you'll create sustainability for your brand, gain another significant income model and have fun doing it. Become an early market leader and lead on!
To see the program in action, please contact me at (303) 437- 8856
My sincere thanks for your time and attention and l look forward to speaking with you.
Be Really Blessed, Bob Hokanson,Â firstname.lastname@example.org, Get Involved: Â http://www.autorecruitingplatform.com/protect