Global Track a leading service provider of consumer and commercial cellular based, satellite based and combined asset tracking system.
Online PR News – 24-August-2013 – Johannesburg, Eastern Cape – Global Track a leading service provider of consumer and commercial cellular based, satellite based and combined asset tracking system. All the Global Track products are a solution based approach to tracking and monitoring. GlobalTrack incorporates worldwide location based asset monitoring through the utilization of state-of-the-art hardware and their uniquely developed WebTrack software.
The spokesperson at Global Track states, "We offer our clients the use of different types of hardware, dependent on the requirements and environment; this includes cellular based, satellite based or a combination of the two. Assuring our clients coverage at all times while using the most economical and effective solution for your operation; irrespective of whether you operate locally or globally."
The best GPS asset tracking devices from Global Track include:
• WebTrack- which is easy-to-use and provides the users with the necessary information required to effectively manage their assets.
• Depending on the clients requirement GlobalTrack provides Sat-340 which is a robust and compact terminal that uses a global satellite network to track any asset, independent of any terrestrial network.
• Duo-900 offers the best of both worlds: while in coverage it will use the local terrestrial network, when moving out of the coverage area it will automatically switch to satellite services.
• Other prominent cellular based tracking devices from Global Track include Message Terminal, which enables the WebTrack user to communicate directly with the driver as well as providing greater driver monitoring capabilities, including warnings when speeding.
• BAT-340 is a battery powered asset tracking device that is specially designed for hassle-free asset management.
• Rapid Deployment Kit enables the users to install a full satellite tracking system with battery backup in mere seconds.
Operations managers around globe trust Global Track’s GPS Asset Tracking device to provide real-time tracking updates, provide historical route tracking data, dispatching tools, and time management reports. They help their customers dramatically increase efficiency with improved customer service and affordable and high-quality tracking. GPS Trackers are ideally suited for trailers, tractors, generators, heavy equipment, construction equipment, dumpsters and recycling bins.
GlobalTrack founded in 2001 delivers state-of-the-art location-based GPS tracking software to monitor information for extensive industrial applications worldwide. They have well-developed and deployed fleet management solutions in conjunction with their flagship product WebTrack. GlobalTrack solutions are used in transport, marine and security applications in a wide array of industries.
For more information about Satellite Tracking visit the site www.globaltrack.com