Benefits of Forgiveness and Gratitude Revealed in the Book - VIBRANT: To Heal and Be Whole
Online PR News – 23-August-2013 – Oklahoma City, OK – See everyone as your fellow traveler in life. Look beyond what we see with our own eyes. Try to view people from a grander perspective.
—R. Murali Krishna, Vibrant: To Heal and Be Whole (2012)
Dr. Krishna is president and chief operating officer of INTEGRIS Mental Health, that provides adult and child/adolescent mental health services in inpatient, residential, outpatient & clinical settings; an employee assistance program; and crisis intervention services. He is also co-founder and president of the James L. Hall, Jr. Center for Mind, Body and Spirit, an educational organization devoted to improving health through raising awareness of the healing power of the connection between mind, body, and spirit.
In DR. R. Murali Krishna's new book, "VIBRANT: To Heal and Be Whole - From India to Oklahoma City," he shows us how to express yourself, manage your anger and express your gratitude.
Excerpts from the Book:
* In every life there are highs and lows. Sometimes we get depressed and we can no longer be happy or even sad for others. But if you focus on the areas of life where you are grateful, it can boost your spirits and even your immune system.
* Having an attitude of gratitude is important to us. Gratitude fosters hope, compassion and love. It also makes us more open to forgiveness. If we do not forgive those who have harmed us, we will remain their victim.
* Forgiveness and gratitude can also lead us to a spiritual pathway. It has profound healing energy that can bring us serenity and peace.
* Remember that we can only control our effort. We cannot control the end result. We have to be mindful of what we can control and let go of the rest. One thing we can control is our reaction. If we anger easily, we need to analyze our feelings and learn to calm ourselves.
Author of VIBRANT To Heal and Be Whole, From India to Oklahoma City, Dr. Krishna reveals the secrets to living a vibrant life while overcoming:
* Sleep dysfunction
* Emotional dysfunction
* Substance abuse
* Unresolved issues
* Relationship stress
* Mental illness
Dr. Krishna’s book is inspiring and at the same time educational. His book is available through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Apple iBooks, and other bookstores everywhere. It is also available in e-book format from Amazon. Proceeds from book sales will benefit the “Dr. R. Murali Krishna Family Eliminate the Stigma of Mental Illness Award Endowment Fund” through the INTEGRIS Foundation.
For more information on this book, please visit http://www.drkrishna.com/the-book
About the Author
R. Murali Krishna, MD, DLFAPA is a psychiatric expert and pioneer in mind, body, spirit connection. His study of the brain has given him insight to the why of mental health and the how of living a healthy, vibrant life. Dr. Krishna’s mental health knowledge and experience is valuable and unique not only because of his extensive study and research of brain function, but also because of his true empathy. He has recently published his first book, VIBRANT: To Heal and Be Whole From India to Oklahoma City which he coauthored with Kelly Dyer Fry, president of news at OPUBCO.
R. Murali Krishna, MD, DLFAPA
* Co-Founder & President, James L. Hall, Jr Center for Mind, Body and Spirit
* President & COO, INTEGRIS Mental Health
* President, Oklahoma State Board of Health
* Founding President, Health Alliance for the Uninsured
* Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at the Univ. of OK Health Sciences Center
Dr. Krishna, an inspiring and engaging speaker, educates his audiences on the latest science in mental health and the healing power of the mind, body, spirit medicine connection. He is often interviewed by television and print news organizations for his expert opinion on mental and emotional health issues. For more information visit www.drkrishna.com
R. Murali Krishna, M.D
5100 N. Brookline, Suite 610
Oklahoma City, OK 73112