Vision Shopsters is proud to present "Global Diagnostic ECG Market" from its huge collection of highly informational and statistics oriented market reports.
Online PR News – 14-June-2010 – – The global diagnostic ECG market is categorized into three submarkets: the rest systems the stress systems and holter systems. These systems are used to measure the electrical activity of the heart. Amongst the three systems, rest system is the most widely-used diagnostic tool. The global market for rest system is expected to grow at a CARG of 9.6% from 2009 to 2014.
The report analyses and provides market forecasts and estimates for diagnostic ECG based on the three segments mentioned above. It also identifies and analyses market trends, drivers, inhibitors and opportunities in the DECG market.
For more information, kindly visit : http://www.visionshopsters.com/product/2547/Global-Diagnostic-ECG-Market.html
The stakeholders of the market will be benefited by key opportunities identified and analyzed in the report. Also, key players, their developments and strategies have been analyzed and explained in the report.
Market estimates and forecast by submarkets: rest systems, stress systems and holter systems.
What makes our reports unique?
- We provide 10% customization. Normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
- We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Rest systems, stress systems and holter systems
Key questions answered
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of market directed diagnostic ECG?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishers and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We, at MarketsandMarkets, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository.
For more information on the report, kindly visit :
or email us your query at : firstname.lastname@example.org