This two-day workshop gives you a solid understanding of optimising effective contract drafting techniques and negotiation strategies to ensure that you achieve the highest possible standards of excellence in your business relationships.
Online PR News – 07-August-2013 – Manila, Philippines // 19th - 20th September, 2013 – Date: September 19th-20th, 2013
Location: Manila, Philippines
What you Will Learn:
- Understand the overview of key styles, tactics and strategies employed in negotiation.
- Plan strategically and prepare to the fine points of negotiating, including identifying and prioritizing interests and searching for common ground for mutual gain and satisfaction.
- Understand, interpret and draft basic commercial contracts, including formation, performance, breach and termination of contracts.
- Explore key provisions, such as representations, warranties, indemnification and limitation of liability, and major types of agreements, dealing with purchasing, licensing, settlement and confidentiality.
How You Will Benefit:
- Minimize opportunity costs by streamlining and simplifying your contract drafting and approval processes.
- Achieve greater levels of buy-in from all the parties involved.
- Prevent errors and resolve standstills by accurately identifying important elements in contract.
- Identifying and assessing risk in contracts to create greater visibility and generate higher revenue.
Please contact us for more information!