The focus has shifted to different sizes of life molecules and the processes they sustain. Bioanalytical techniques are focused towards measuring the components of xenobiotic drugs and studying the same for several applications.
Online PR News – 07-August-2013 – LOS ANGELES – The focus has shifted to different sizes of life molecules and the processes they sustain. Bioanalytical techniques are focused towards measuring the components of xenobiotic drugs and studying the same for several applications. Concentration of individual molecules is studied with respect to the locations or biological entities like the DNA, metabolite systems, and large drug molecules. Bioanalysis has played a key role in measuring small molecule drugs in recent past. However, biopharmaceuticals has taken the centre-stage in the previous few years. These have led to development of research areas that address many of related matters at the molecular level. These larger biomolecules have opened new avenues to quantifying and recording of drug ingredients and molecules.
Dates and Venues: OMICS Group is pleased to announce the 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Analytical & Bioanalytical Techniques which is to be held from 15-17 October 2013 at Las Vegas, USA; having the theme 'Showcasing the Contemporary Approaches in Analytical & Bioanalytical Techniques’. It is supposed to bring together experts in understanding bioanalytical studies and associated applications in pharmaceutical sciences and medicine. The event offers a unique opportunity for professionals and research scholars across the globe to convene on a single platform to share thoughts and ideas in advancement of bioanalytical techniques and its scope in future. The previous analytica acta meet in 2012 organised by the OMICS Group also met with big success.
The bioanalytical techniques conference lasts for three days featuring path-breaking learning and knowledge-sharing sessions with poster presentations and lectures by eminent scientists and academic professors. The opening session feature keynote address while subsequent tracks are lined up with the theme of the Bioanalytical 2013 conference.
The meet included following tracks as subjects of discussion:
1. Novel Approaches to Analytical and Bioanalytical Methods
2. Analytical Methodology
3. Bioanalytical Methodology
4. Analytical Techniques in Pharmacology
5. Regulatory Issues and Biosafety Challenges in Bioanalysis
6. Advances in Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry
7. Environmental Analytical Aspects
8. Risk Monitoring in Bioanalysis
9. Applications of Analytical and Bioanalytical Methods
10.Analytical Techniques in Immuno Chemistry
Some of the prominent speakers to address the meet:
• Jacob Cox, Green Science Corporation, USA
• Luis Montrond, Takeda Pharmaceutical, USA
• Richard Robinson, GlaxoSmithKline, USA
• Jerry Messman, Stranaska Scientific LLC, USA
• Eduard Rogatsky, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, USA
• Graham Lawson, De Montfort University, UK
• Klaus Albert, University of Tuebingen, Germany
• Cather Simpson, University of Auckland, New Zealand
• Kellie L. Tuck, Monash University, Australia
• Takeshi Bamba, Osaka University, Japan
• Seung-Woo Lee, The University of Kitakyushu, Japan
OMICS Group Bionalytical Techniques conference carries a lot of significance in the scientific world with the converging of scholars and researchers, while industry players and drug makers also find a golden opportunity to work towards partner networking and collaborations.
For more details on Analytica Acta-2013 conference, please visit:
For further details contact
Analytica Acta-2013 Organizing Committee
5716 Corsa Ave, Suite110
Westlake, Los Angeles
Toll No +1-800-216-6499 (USA & Canada)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
OMICS Group Incorporation