With new version of Aspose.Barcode, users can read barcode in a specific order from any image file format and they have also fixed previous bugs.
Online PR News – 07-August-2013 – Lane Cove, NSW – The latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 5.6.2 has been released. From this release you can read barcodes in a specific order from an image file format. This release also includes the most recent bug fixes and enhanced bar code recognition support.Some important bug fixes are Recognition of Code128 barcode image, Recognition of EAN barcodes,Scanning QR code,Recognition with incorrect symbology, using extension methods in source code,Incorrect intersection calculation and many other fixed are addressed in this release. Below is the list of new and improved features supported in this version:
• Scan bar code image in a specific order
• Recognition one Datamatrix code is fixed
• Internal: Incorrect intersection calculation is fixed
• Compile error while using extension methods in our source code is fixed
• Error fixed when tried to save form1.cs after adding a bar code control (.NET 4 Client Profile)
• Recognition of Code128 barcode image is enhanced
• Recognition ofbar code images from a pdf file is fixed
• False positive issue in code 128 recognition is resolved
• Recognition of EAN barcodes from scanned image is fixed
• Incorrect recognize of Code128 symbology generated by Custom Width Support Methods is now fixed
• Barcode is detected from an image that does not contain any barcode is fixed
• Scanning QR code is fixed
• Recognition with incorrect symbology is resolved
• Incorrect quote symbol recognized from DataMatrix is fixed
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCodefor performing different tasks like the followings.
-Read Barcodes in a Specific Order: http://docs.aspose.com:8082/docs/display/barcodenet/Read+Barcodes+in+a+Specific+Order
-How to use Web Service to Create Barcode: http://docs.aspose.com:8082/docs/display/barcodenet/How+to+use+Web+Service+to+Create+Barcode
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Aspose.BarCode is a .NET component for generation and recognition of Linear and 2D barcodes on all kinds of .NET applications. It supports WPF with 29+ Barcode symbologies like OneCode, QR, Aztec, MSI, EAN128, EAN14, SSCC18, Code128, Code39, Postnet, MarcoPDF417, Datamatrix, UPCA etc. Other features include barcode insertion in PDF, Word and Excel documents. Also take image output in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and WMF formats. You can also control image styles such as background color, bar color etc.
More about Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Homepage of C# & VB.NET Barcode Component Aspose.BarCode for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/.net/barcode-component.aspx
- Download of Aspose.BarCode for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.barcode-for-.net/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services:http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.barcode/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodenet/Home
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.barcode-product-family/193/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.barcode-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066