Shea Homes San Diego has five new home communities in the construction pipeline, scheduled to roll out later this year and continue through spring 2014.
Online PR News – 03-August-2013 – San Diego, CA – Working aggressively to help meet the market demand for new homes in San Diego, Shea Homes has five new home communities in the construction pipeline. From contemporary urban townhomes to larger, coastal single-family detached homes, Shea’s new line-up of San Diego communities will begin to roll out later this year and continue through spring 2014.
Here is an overview of Shea Homes San Diego’s upcoming neighborhoods:
• Frame + Focus at Civita in San Diego’s Mission Valley: 64 attached townhomes [Frame] and 76 two-story attached row homes [Focus] reflecting contemporary urban architecture in the heart of the Civita master-planned community off Friars Road. With appeal to first time and first time move-up home buyers, homes at Frame range from 1,306 to 1,599 square feet, with larger square footages available at Frame (1,584 to 1,983 square feet). Scheduled to open in Fall 2013.
• Beach House at Coral Cove in Encinitas, CA: 39 single family detached homes reflecting California Craftsman and California Spanish architecture, ranging from 2,520 to 3,041 square feet. Scheduled to open in Winter 2013.
• Cabanas at Coral Cove in Encinitas, CA: 30 two-story attached homes (including eight designated affordable units) ranging from 1,276 to 1,575 square feet in California Craftsman and California Spanish style architecture. Scheduled to open in Winter 2013.
• Lucent at Civita in Mission Valley includes two distinctive urban homes: (1) 54 multi-family flats ranging from 1,467 to 2,078 square feet, comprised of single level homes and two-story penthouses with rooftop decks; and (2) five 3- or 4-story Manhattan style lofts from 1,547 to 1,760 square feet. Scheduled to open in Winter 2013.
• 1 Channel Island in Encinitas, CA: 69 single family detached homes styled in New Zealand/Hawaiian architecture, ranging from 1,955 to 4,052 square feet. Scheduled to open in Spring 2014.
1 Channel Island and Beach House at Coral Cove will be designed around Shea Homes newest product series Shea3D. This all-new, patent-pending way of building homes provides home buyers with a decision that they've never had before – the opportunity to choose from a variety of interchangeable lifestyle-driven spaces.
“It’s exciting to be able to offer so many choices in location, architecture and lifestyle options,” said Vanessa Linn, vice president of sales and marketing for Shea Homes San Diego. “With the real estate market rebounding, we’ve been able to give so much more freedom to our teams of planners, landscapers, architects, designers and technology professionals. It’s going to be fun to unveil the results of this pent-up creativity.”
To join our interest list and for more information, call 866-OWN-SHEA (866-696-7432) or visit www.sheahomes.com.
Shea Homes San Diego is currently marketing homes at the following locations:
• Aria at Bella Lago in Chula Vista, where three model homes will soon be released for sale.
• Mandolin at Del Sur, which will soon release five model homes for sale.
• Mosaic at Lomas Verdes in Chula Vista, where 2-3 bedroom attached homes are priced from the high $200,000s.
• Origen skyLoft at Civita, recently honored as the nation’s Neighborhood of the Year, skyLoft at Civita represents a new wave of urban architecture with townhomes priced from the low $500,000s.
• Origen socialGarden at Civita, the sister community to Origen skyLoft offers slightly larger courtyard style townhomes, priced from the low $500,000s.
• Seaside in Encinitas, where one 1,922-square-foot home is currently available, priced at $1,030,000.
• Voscana in Carlsbad, where three and four bedroom condominiums range from the high $400,000s.
Shea Homes is one of the largest private homebuilding firms in the nation, having built more than 90,000 homes since the company was founded in 1968. Shea Homes is recognized as an industry leader in customer satisfaction with a reputation for design, quality and customer service. The family-owned homebuilder is now marketing new homes in California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Washington, North Carolina, Florida and Texas.