SEO Internet marketing firm provides eight Search Engine Optimization techniques and tips for the Google Caffeine 2010 algorithm and infrastructure update.
Online PR News – 10-June-2010 – – SEO Internet marketing company provides eight Search Engine Optimization techniques and tips for the Google Caffeine algorithm and infrastructure update. Updates that have been visible for months but were officially acknowledged by Google on June 8, 2010. To read Google's official Caffeine is fully completed announcement visit:
These leading SEO techniques are based on recently documented client page rank improvements and are being provided by Irbtrax SEO Social Media Internet Marketing. For ways on how your company can improve its SEO and Internet marketing efforts for Google Caffeine, including page rank and search visibility, visit the Irbtrax website displayed beneath the 'Media Contact' section of this release. You may also contact Irbtrax by phone, email or using their private Online Feedback Form.
- Review the H1 or Header tag. The Header tag is important for accurate indexing and search relevancy. Avoid using a Header tag that duplicates word for word what’s contained in the Title Tag.
- Review the Meta Title and Description Tags (MTDT)- The MTDT are very important due to search relevancy and accuracy of site indexing. The Title Tag should contain a businesses most important keywords. Clear, concise, and informative Meta Tags have shown to help improve page ranking and produce better SERP's.
- Review and apply the above methods to the sub MTDT. Accurate and relevant sub MTDT can often achieve a higher page rank than a company’s primary MTDT due to the ability to achieve a much narrower search phrase focus.
To read an article outlining additional information on Search Engine Optimization techniques for Google Caffeine, Bing and Yahoo visit:
- Analyze and review the most important text on the Home page. Website content must be consistent with your MTDT and relevant to a site's theme, products or services in order to be accurately indexed. Keep in mind that key text imbedded in images cannot be crawled. This information would be best used for the H1 or Header Tag.
- Update website content as often as possible. Updated content reflects a site that's not stagnant. A site's visitors and the Search Engines take notice of this activity. Lastly, target audience search trends change so it's important to monitor them and enhance content to reflect these situations. Failure to do so will leave the door open for the competition to capitalize on these important opportunities.
To read an article outlining important SEO on and off site conversion methods visit:
- Analyze and improve page download times. While it's not yet clear the degree of emphasis to which Google or other major Search Engines are placing on site down load times, what is clear is the following- Google Caffeine has stated it was developed to reflect the ‘future’ of search. More and more searches are now being done by 'Smart' phones and this small screen wireless technology presents a unique set of challenges for websites and visitors. Slow loading websites frustrate visitors. Frustrated visitors look elsewhere for their needs. They will back click off a website and visit the competition. Resulting in a poor conversion rates and lost leads.
For an article outlining important Mobile Media marketing considerations visit:
- Include only Quality outbound links in your website. High quality outbound links are links that are relevant to your website's core subject or service. Avoid link exchange offers (cross linking) that don't relate at all to your business or service. This practice is being discouraged by the major search engines and can lead to your site being penalized. Your website should contain high quality outbound links that educate or persuade your visitors. This will increase their Time On Site and lead to more conversions.
- Create Quality inbound links. Avoid 'link farming' at all costs. The paying for multiple inbound links that are submitted to irrelevant directories and websites around the globe. Google and other Search Engines clearly state that these practices can result in your site being penalized. The highest rated links are those that are created organically through viral marketing and Social Media platforms, articles and press releases, human edited industry related news or resource sites.
For unique SEO Social Media Internet Marketing and Market Research information follow Irbtrax on Twitter: http://twitter.com/IrbtraxSeo
For high quality and informative press releases on a variety of timely subjects follow Online PR News on Twitter: http://twitter.com/onlineprnews
About: Irbtrax provides results oriented organic Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Internet marketing, target market analysis and Mobile Media optimization solutions for businesses seeking a competitive advantage. Irbtrax specializes in using traditional methods in non traditional but highly effective ways.