Darwen based WEC Group has acquired Nutter Aircrafts Limited for an undisclosed sum.
Online PR News – 09-June-2010 – – Darwen based WEC Group has acquired Nutter Aircrafts Limited for an undisclosed sum.
WEC Group, headquartered in Darwen, comprises six divisions, each specialising in different aspects of fabrication and machining.
Daniel Milnes, Partner at Forbes Solicitors Preston whose Business Law and other specialist teams advised WEC Group on the deal commented “At a time when other companies are putting up the shutters it is a testament to our client's ambition that it is taking this opportunity to expand its operations by making this acquisition. WEC is a success story for the North West and we are proud to assist it in getting things done.”
PM+M Corporate Finance provided corporate advice to WEC Group. Managing Director, Jim Akrill, added “WEC is a strong, growing business and the acquisition makes good strategic sense for them. This deal illustrates how, with the right approach and advice, it is still possible to get deals done, even in the current, difficult economic climate.”
Accountancy firm Bishop and Partners advised the former owners of Nutter Aircrafts Limited and Taylors Solicitors provided them with legal advice.
For Details, Contact:
Helen Gorrell, Practice Development Executive
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Direct Phone: 01254 222394
Or Claire Jewsbury from PM & M
Notes to Editor
1) Forbes is one of the leading law firms in the North with 35 partners, 9 offices and more than 355 staff.
2) The firm prides itself on the high level of service that it offers its clients. All their solicitors are highly trained in specific areas of law and ensure that the clients’ needs are put first.
3) Forbes believes in friendly and straightforward legal advice.
4) Office locations include Blackburn (3), Accrington (2), Preston, Chorley, Leeds and Manchester
5) Forbes was named Corporate Law Firm of the Year at the Insider Magazine 2008, 2009 & 2010 Lancashire Dealmakers Awards.
6) The firm provides legal advice and representation to individuals in relation to:
Clinical Negligence, Family, Crime, Domestic Conveyancing, Financial Services, Personal Injury, Wills, Probate & Trusts.
And to businesses in relation to:
Business Law, Commercial Litigation, Commercial Property, Business Start-up services, Intellectual Property, Debt Collection, Employment, Health and Safety, Insurance, Social Housing, Business Crime and Public Sector.
For more info visit: http://www.forbessolicitors.co.uk