Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services allows you to export native Excel reports in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services. It allows RDL reports to be converted to: Excel 97-2003 binary XLS format, SpreadsheetML or the Excel2007 XLSX format.
Online PR News – 08-June-2010 – – What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services 1.5.2 has been released. It includes many new and improved features like rendering for large data reports are enhanced & fixed a possible installation issue for Windows 7. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Optimizes rendering for large data report.
• Fixes an installation issue for Windows 7.
• Resolves paging for Tablix report item.
• Handles rendering more groups for Tablix.
• Reduces memory use rate.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services 1.5.2 documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- XLS, XLSX, CSV and SpreadsheetML Export: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells-for-reporting-services/xls-xlsx-csv-and-spreadsheetml-export.html
- Comprehensive RDL Support: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells-for-reporting-services/comprehensive-rdl-support.html
Overview: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services
Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services allows you to export native Excel reports in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services. Unlike the built-in renderer for Excel based reports, Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services provides an extended feature set and allows RDL reports to be converted to: Excel 97-2003 binary XLS format, SpreadsheetML or the Excel2007 XLSX format. With Aspose.Cells Report Designer tool, users can design & deliver reports into MS Excel directly without using Visual Studio IDE.
More about Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/categories/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells-for-reporting-services/default.aspx
- Product Overview for Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells-for-reporting-services/product-overview.html
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells-for-reporting-services/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/demos/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells/demo.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.cells-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066