Bharatbook added a new report on "Mobile VoIP: Technology and Business" which gives technical, regulatory and business environment driving VoIP in the wireless market.
Online PR News – 08-June-2010 – – Mobile VoIP: Technology and Business
This report examines the technical, regulatory and business aspects of VoIP on mobile networks (MVoIP). It analyzes the key aspects of the HSPA, HSPA+ and LTE technology and highlights its challenges and opportunities. It evaluates current standardization efforts in 3GPP bodies on IMS and VoLGA and the status of regulatory requirements in different countries. The business impact of each of the technology, standards and regulatory restrictions are presented. A survey of the key players - client and infrastructure - and their offerings are presented. Potential deployment trends are examined based on the current VoIP solutions in the market.( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=141461&rt=Mobile-VoIP-Technology-and-Business.html )
Select Questions Answered in Report:
* Will 4G technologies be the catalyst for VoIP on Mobile's dominance?
* When will we see cheaper wireless rates due to VoIP?
* Who will be the market leaders?
* Reader will obtain a full understanding of the technical, regulatory and business environment driving VoIP in the wireless market
* This paper evaluates the current state of this market and provides insight into why it is in its current state and how it can develop
* Handset Manufacturers: Comprehensive review of VoIP Mobile Applications
* Carriers: Comprehensive review of the current business environment
* Investors: A better understanding of the market direction and opportunities
* Suppliers: Improved positioning to capture market share
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=141461&rt=Mobile-VoIP-Technology-and-Business.html
Related Reports :
The Mobile VoIP Market Report 2010-2015
Report on mVoIP market Successfully profiting from VoIP over mobile
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook