Conference updates the latest technologies to enhance various healthy diet tips and beauty secrets for physical fitness. It is one of the largest innovative platforms for dieticians, physical fitness practitioners, beauticians and clinicians in all fields of medicine.
Online PR News – 12-July-2013 – los angeles – OMICS Group - 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Obesity & Weight Management (Obesity-2013) will be held during December 2-4, 2013, Las Vegas, USA with the theme "Fighting Fat for Healthy Weight Loss."
Obesity-2013 singularizes the global obesity in the USA and fosters knowledge translation and partnerships among researchers, health professionals, policy makers and other stakeholders to develop an effective solutions to risk assessment, treatment so as to reduce obesity problems.
The conference updates the latest technologies to enhance various healthy diet tips and beauty secrets for physical fitness. It is one of the largest innovative platforms for dieticians, physical fitness practitioners, beauticians and clinicians in all fields of medicine, beauty and health care. The different tracks are arranged in an interdisciplinary manner to allow delegates to explore issues directly connected to their own areas of work. It also provides a fortuity to engage with other professionals from a wide range of disciplines.
Distinguished Speakers including:
- Robert W. Mullaly, National Childhood Obesity Foundation, Inc., USA
- Reza Hakkak, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, USA
- William G. Haynes, University of IOWA Health Care, USA
- Giulio Maria Pasinetti, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, USA
- Edita Stokic, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Shuji Inoue, Kiryu University, Japan
- Samuel Stein, University of Bedfordshire, UK
- Jana Parizkova, Obesity Management Centre, Czech Republic
- Itzik Harosh, ObeTherapy Biotechnology, France
- Roland Regan, National Childhood Obesity Foundation, Inc. , USA
- Manuel Benito, Instituto de Investigaciones Sanitarias Hospital Clinico San Carlos, Spain
- Gabriel M. Gurman, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Israel
- Ema Kantorova, Comenius University, Slovakia
The Conference hosts a Workshop on "The combination of music and sports education to motivate kids move" by Mr. Eduardo Raupp Guimaraes, TMR Sports, Brazil which highlights on the physical activity and fitness pathways from childhood to adulthood which burns calories of fat with regular exercises, diet and behavioral modification.
About OMICS Group Incorporation:
OMICS Group Medical Conferences are part of OMICS Group Inc. working to make healthcare and scientific information Open Access, OMICS hosts more than 300 journals and organizes around 100 conferences worldwide each year. With more than 22,000 editorial board members as a structural backbone of the organization, OMICS follows the path of continuous evolution.
FitRx is one of the sponsor, it is a distinguished behavioral health treatment center for men and women that suffer from eating disorders, behavioral health disorders and eating patterns associated with obesity. The Centre goes beyond the workouts and lessons in food. It provides Behavioral, Medical, Nutritional and Physical. Solutions to this problem .
Attend and share your thoughts!
Register soon : http://www.omicsgroup.com/conferences/obesity-weight-management-2013/registration.php