The focus of the Second World Forum “Communication on Top” could be uttered in a single word: Reputation. A 2-day Draft Program, for 17-18 February, 2011, offers a number of section key-notes and plenary discussions centered on reputation management and online publicity and evaluation: www.forumdavos.com/program.
Online PR News – 07-June-2010 – – The focus of the Second World Forum “Communication on Top” could be uttered in a single word: Reputation. A 2-day Draft Program, for 17-18 February, 2011, offers a number of section key-notes and plenary discussions centered on reputation management and online publicity and evaluation: www.forumdavos.com/program.
The goal of the Forum is to provide a platform for discussion on the future development of communications, to foresee the upcoming communication trends, and to secure a method for analyzing problems and finding solutions to help top managers take the right decisions in their daily work and, through the exchange of ideas and opinions, to improve their own corporate and social efficiency.
Forum 2011 intends to examine more closely: successful on/off-line reputation management; the power of PR impact and its proper advocating before the society; reform strategies messaged with communicative integrity; the 'web-2.0 effect' on business and politics; social media as a marketing tool for successful branding.
Some of the particular topics and questions the Forum will try to cover are:
• New challenges to the communication profession and industry – how to prove the worth of PR and advocate it as equal to Law/Accountancy?
• Reputation and Publicity: on/off-line – what should the next step be and how to asses and mobilize influential networks?
• Web 2.0 and its effect in politics and governmental structures – what are the risks and benefits?
• Marketing, Branding, and the New Media – how to create socially responsible brands through social activist marketing techniques and how to capture more budgets for efforts by demonstrating combined ROI of these communication efforts?
• Litigation PR – why is it a special field of crisis communications?
• Crisis management in the media society: why communicative integrity is the key to safeguarding reputation in a crisis period?
• How to communicate negative financial results?
• Talent management – how to effectively engage internal stakeholders as a competitive advantage in a global market?
The Forum will summon dedicated professionals and skilled trend-makers to an international conference following right after the Annual WEF.
The core of the summit is an open dialogue uniting high-ranking managers of leading companies, political and state-run institutions, NGOs, research centers, and media units.
For more information visit www.forumdavos.com or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org