Aarkstore announce a new report "Bharti Airtel Limited - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 07-June-2010 – – Bharti Airtel Limited - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Bharti Airtel Limited - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Bharti Airtel (Airtel) is one of the leading providers of telecommunications services in India. The company offers mobile, wire line, broadband and television services. It is also engaged in passive telecom infrastructure services business through subsidiary, Bharti Infratel. At the end of FY2009, it had a customer base of 93.9 for mobile services and 2.7 for telemedia services. The company primarily operates in India. It is headquartered in New Delhi, India and employs about 24,500 people. The company recorded revenues of INR373,520.8 million ($8,150.2 million) during the financial year ended March 2009 (FY2009), an increase of 38.3% over 2008. Increase in revenues was mainly due to strong growth in customer base. The operating profit of the company was INR103,219.3 million ($2,252.2 million) in FY2009, an increase of 36% over 2008. Its net profit was INR78,589.5 million ($1,714.8 million) in FY2009, an increase of 22.9% over 2008.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Bharti Airtel Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Bharti Airtel Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Bharti Airtel Limited
-Data is supplemented with details on Bharti Airtel Limited history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Bharti Airtel Limited
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Table of Contents :
This product typically includes the following sections:
Key Employee Biographies
Products & Services Listing
Products & Services Analysis
For more information, please visit :