As a guest speaker on Charles Harper's "Actionable Intelligence" Webinar Series, Christine O'Kelly, Co-Founder of press release distribution network, Online PR Media, spoke about press release marketing after the Penguin 2.0 update.
Online PR News – 04-July-2013 – LA QUINTA, CA – – Christine O'Kelly, Co-Founder of Online PR Media was the first featured guest on Charles Harper's new Actionable Intelligence webinar series (AIM), presenting "Power PR Training: Crucial Tips and Tweaks To Convert Your Press Releases Into Powerful Marketing Tools."
In this information-packed recorded webinar, O'Kelly discusses:
* How well-optimized press releases can do "triple duty" in terms of search engine visibility
* How to uncover a wealth of news release opportunities within your company
* How to position your press release in front of the your ideal target audience
* How to avoid the 3 most common mistakes that bury your press releases
* How to write powerful press release headlines
* How to convert press releases into dynamic, multimedia sales pages
* The "do's" and "don'ts" of Post Penguin 2.0 link building within press releases
"Press releases can be a powerful marketing and visibility tool -- or they can fall flat. The differences that drive performance are in the simple details. In a post Penguin 2.0 search landscape, understanding how to leverage published news releases and other forms of content marketing is crucial to online visibility," said O'Kelly.
The full interview with O'Kelly is available at http://gainmindshare.com/consultants-corner/actionable-intelligence-webinar-one/. Subscribe to Gain Mindshare's free Actionable Intelligence Meetings to be notified of upcoming trainings in the Actionable Intelligence webinar series and to download notes from each meeting's webinar.
About Charles Harper:
Charles Harper is the founder of Gain Mindshare (http://gainmindshare.com/), a marketing solutions provider for small to midsized online businesses. The company's podcast has earned a ranking of Central Pennsylvania's #1 Daily Small Business Radio Show.
About Christine OKelly:
Christine O'Kelly is president of the content marketing firm, SEO Content Solutions (http://seocontentsolutions.com) and the co-founder of Online PR Media (http://www.onlineprnews.com), a global multimedia news release distribution resource. Both companies, co-operated by Tara Geissinger and Christine O'Kelly, help clients improve their search engine visibility while establishing themselves as industry leaders.