This two-day intensive Exceptional Personal Assistant master class provides Executive PAs and Secretaries with the necessary skill sets, strategies, insights, technical know-how and corporate etiquette to excel in this ever demanding and challenging role.
Online PR News – 03-July-2013 – Hong Kong, September 16th - 17th, 2013 – Date: September 16th - 17th, 2013
Location: Hong Kong
What You Will Learn:
- Awareness of the potential of new technology
- At least 10 vital skills for taking notes in meeting and composing minutes
- Some speedwriting basics
- How to write effective and persuasive emails
- Techniques to achieve a productive partnership with your manager
- NLP skills to ensure positive perceptions
- Benefits of networking
How You Will Benefit:
- A full understanding of the Executive PA's role
- Techniques to stay ahead in the field and manage their development
- Management tools, which will enable them to be more productive
- Effective boss/PA partnership
- Assertiveness techniques and effective decision making understanding
- Enhanced business etiquettes and improved writing ability
- A better understanding of putting together minutes and agenda and organising meetings
Everyone will leave the session with a clear and detailed action plan for their continuing development.
Contact Us for more Information!