ACTIVETRAVEL ASIA would like to announce two out of top ten best-selling adventure tours to travel Vietnam in June.
Online PR News – 03-July-2013 – melbourne – Kayaking Tour at Halong Bay, Vietnam:
Halong Bay, located in the Gulf of Tonkin, covers an area of 1500 square km. with more than a thousand limestone peaks soaring from its crystalline emerald water. The calm sea provides an ideal location for sea kayaking as paddle through a maze of islets amid dramatic natural scenery.
With modern kayaking equipment, adventurous travelers are able to maximize on speed and maneuverability as we explore the open sea and the many hidden lagoons and stalagmite caves that are difficult to access by any other means. After a day of paddling we unwind on our boat and enjoy dinner. This tour offers longer kayaking expedition of Halong Bay.
• This trip offers a great chance for travelers discover every corner of Halong by kayaking.
• Travelers will free paddle amongst islets, visit hidden caves, lagoons, unspoiled beaches, floating fishing village and talk with local fish man enjoy the local sea food.
• Soft adventure activities like rook climbing; trekking will be included .
Details itinerary: http://www.activetravelvietnam.com/tour.php?op=detail&tourId=43
Biking trip at Mai Chau, Vietnam:
This trip offers a great opportunity to explore the outstanding nature beauty and culture richness of Mai Chau, the gate way to the impressive Northwestern area of Vietnam. This tour offers both physical activity and the unique opportunity to observe a way of life that has changed little over the centuries.
As adventurous travelers ride in Mai Chau, ACTIVETRAVEL ASIA encounters Muong and White Thai minorities and are guests in their traditional stilt-houses allowing us to see firsthand how these minority peoples live.
• This trip brings a chance for travelers closer with a rural life of Vietnam. Riding bicycle on the first part of the legendary Ho Chi Minh Trail.
• Travelers chance to live in the silt-house of Thai people; relish the amazing culinary of ethnic people, experience the hill tribal culture.
• Soft adventure activities like climbing; biking will be included .And another exciting activity as traditional foot massage of local people also involved.
Details itinerary: http://www.activetravelvietnam.com/tour.php?op=detail&tourId=38
ACTIVETRAVEL ASIA (ATA) offers a wide selection of Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia adventure tours, including hiking and trekking, biking, motorcycling, kayaking, overland touring and family travel packages. For more information, please contact ATA for tailoring your very own tour via:
ACTIVETRAVEL ASIA (ATA)
Telephone: +844 3573 8569
Fax: +844 3573 8570
Address: Floor 12 Building 45 Nguyen Son Street, Long Bien district, Hanoi, Vietnam.