How do you drive innovation from your supplier base and track the progress of ideas? The Innovation Portal lets you do this and also compare ideas against each other.
Online PR News – 29-June-2013 – Bristol – PRESS RELEASE
For immediate release
Market Dojo celebrate the release of the ‘Innovation Portal’
This month marked Market Dojo’s long awaited release of their Innovation Portal. This product has been realised on the back of a grant from the Technology Strategy Board (TSB) whose mantra is coincidentally ‘Driving Innovation’.
Market Dojo was thinking about how companies can drive blue-sky thinking and real innovation from their supplier base. For example helping with questions such as ‘How do we attain a 5% cost down of this component?’ or ‘Have you ideas for new packaging for this product?’
Market Dojo came up with a solution, the Innovation Portal. They knew it would have to stand out from a simple form submission. They have achieved this by creating a tool that embraces two-way collaboration and idea management with a clever scoring system to easily compare the best ideas.
"There is not a tool like this in the eSourcing market today, despite the clear benefits it brings by encouraging open collaboration between an organisation and its supply chain. We are very excited by the potential and how we are continuing to build new solutions to existing problems." explains fellow co-founder Nick Drewe.
"Market Dojo's Innovation Portal is a simple and effective way of encouraging Open Innovation. We believe these ideas and technologies will become indispensible to the successful companies of tomorrow." adds co-founder Nicholas Martin.
Read more about it here: http://marketdojo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/the-innovation-portal-expanding-buyers.html
Their ambitions now lie in continued innovation within the eSourcing industry. They have another exciting new product to be released in the next few months to help Category Managers. Watch this space.
1. Market Dojo offers easy to use, professional e-sourcing software to help businesses save time and money on their purchases.
2. The company, incorporated on the 2nd August 2010, is based in Elton Road, Bishopston, Bristol, BS7 8DE and has customers globally.
3. The company was co-founded by three Bristol University Students who studied Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Physics.
4. For more information please refer to www.marketdojo.com
5. Key contact: Co-founder Alun Rafique, 0117 230 9200 firstname.lastname@example.org.