Trinity Catastrophe department has mobilized its catastrophe adjuster team and have inspected and adjusted Oklahoma tornado claims.
Online PR News – 28-June-2013 – Oklahoma – Trinity Catastrophe department mobilized and deployed its catastrophe adjuster team to the tornado affected areas in Oklahoma. The tornado that struck Oklahoma is believed to be the widest on record in the United States at 2.6 miles (4.2 km) across and packed winds of up to 295 mph, the National Weather Service. The tornado was also upgraded to an EF-5 classification, the most forceful category, according to the NWS. According to FEMA, Major Disaster Declaration declared on May 20, 2013.
Our catastrophe team was in the area handling claims for its clients at the time of tornadoes. As residents return they must now focus on rebuilding their lives. Wind and storms have damaged residential/commercial properties and automobiles. Business interruption losses are high for commercial entities.
Following losses were confirmed in Oklahoma and surrounding areas:
* The Oklahoma Department of Emergency Management reports an estimated more than $2 billion in damages. Most areas in the path of the storm suffered catastrophic damage.
* According to Property Casualty 360, that of all the structures affected, about 95 percent were residential structures. In all, about 4,500-5,000 structures were completely destroyed by the tornado and another 15,000-20,000 experienced some kind of damage.
* About 200 roads were closed due to flash flooding in the state, and 89,000 customers lost power, reported Property Casualty 360.
* Damage and dangerous weather also touched down in the form of high winds, rain and golfball-sized hail in Kansas, Arkansas, Illinois and Indiana.
* Reuters reported that some 76 tornadoes struck across 10 states over a three-day period, said Eqecat, whose models are used by the insurance industry to forecast losses.
Trinity Insurance Services have a team of dedicated property and casualty adjusters to handle all claims. We are able to respond to your adjusting needs whenever and wherever they occur because of our 24-hour access, our highly experienced staff, and our nationwide network of adjusters. Claims continue to pour in – our property and casualty adjusters are doing everything they can to inspect, adjust and close claims as quickly as possible to get them back to business quickly. Contact us today for your insurance claims handling and we will help you settle claims quickly and accurately.
Our other claim and administrative services are available for all property and casualty lines, including but not limited to:
* Workers Compensation
* Auto Liability
* General Liability
* Products Liability
* Professional Liability
* Medical Malpractice
* Litigation Management
Trinity Insurance Services is an independent insurance adjusting company with a nationwide network poised to meet all of your adjusting needs. We are nation-wide, full service, multi-line third party administrator. We are able to respond to your adjusting needs whenever and wherever they occur because of our 24-hour ACCESS, our highly experienced staff, and our nationwide network of adjusters.