Featuring no-hype, practical, and independent SharePoint training
Online PR News – 27-June-2013 – Chatsworth, CA – CHATSWORTH, Calif.-- 1105 Media’s Enterprise Computing Group –the producer of Visual Studio Live! and TechMentor conferences and the publishers of MSDN and Redmond magazines – has announced that SharePoint Live! will once again join Visual Studio Live!, SQL Server Live!, and Modern Apps Live! as part of Live! 360 Orlando, taking place November 18 – 22, 2013 at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort in Orlando, FL.
Designed for Managers, IT Pros, Administrators, and Developers, SharePoint Live! brings together the best the industry has to offer for 5 days of workshops, keynotes, and sessions to help you work through your most pressing SharePoint projects. SharePoint Live! is the place to gather and learn how to customize, deploy and maintain SharePoint Server and SharePoint foundation to maximize business value.
“SharePoint Live! 360 gives a holistic, 360-degree view of SharePoint, supported with a diverse set of business, IT pro, and developer perspectives,” says Andrew Connell, the newly-appointed Conference Co-Chair for 2013. Dan Holme, who returns to share Conference Chair duties with Connell, adds, “I’m excited to return to Loews Royal Pacific Resort, the site of last year’s successful event. The venue is particularly well suited to encouraging interaction between participants. This year’s event will continue to deliver a high-value, personal experience to give attendees what they need to achieve their goals with SharePoint.”
SharePoint Live! topics include:
• Keys to SharePoint Success: Strategy, Governance, Adoption
• SharePoint Infrastructure Management and Administration
• SharePoint, Office 365 and the Cloud
• High-Value SharePoint Workloads: Social, Search, BI, and Business Process Automation
• Developing Apps and Solutions for SharePoint
• Information and Content Management: Documents, Records, and Web
More information about SharePoint Live! Orlando can be found at splive360.com. Registration is currently open.
As an added benefit, SharePoint Live! Orlando attendees will also have access to the three other Live! 360 co-located events at no additional charge:
- - Visual Studio Live! is celebrating 20 years of education and training for developers, software architects, programmers, and designers. Educational topics include HTML5, XAML, Windows Azure, Web, and Visual Studio. vslive.com/orlando
- - SQL Server Live! provides comprehensive education and knowledge share on SQL Server database management, data warehouse/BI model design, Big Data analytics, performance tuning, troubleshooting and coding against SQL Server. sqllive360.com
- - Modern Apps Live!, presented in partnership with Magenic, brings Development Managers, Software Architects and Development Leads together to break down the latest and greatest techniques in low-cost, high-value application development. modernappslive.com
SharePoint Live! Orlando offers exciting sponsorship and exhibit opportunities. Additional information can be obtained by contacting Navid Davani at 949.265.1512 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, for user groups, bloggers, or applicable websites, media partnership programs are also available. For more information, contact Ani Arth at 703.876.5044 or at email@example.com.
# # #
About 1105 Media Inc.
1105 Media, Inc. delivers information through print and online magazines, journals and newsletters; seminars, conferences and trade shows; and Web-based services. 1105 Media, Inc. is based in Chatsworth, Calif., and was formed in April 2006 by Nautic Partners, LLC, Alta Communications and President and CEO Neal Vitale. Learn more at 1105media.com.
Sr. Event Director
Live! 360 / 1105 Media