Aspose has released new version of Aspose.Cells in JasperReports which supports JasperReports Server 5.1.0 and includes many new features.
Online PR News – 27-June-2013 – Lahore, Pakistan – The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for JasperReports 1.3.0 has been released. In this latest version, we have provided support for JasperReports Server 5.1 for the users now. It includes many new features like support is added for Microsoft Excel 97 to 2003 and Microsoft Excel 2007 formats. We have also fixed some internal bugs and other fixes. The new and improved features in this release are listed below:
• Support JasperReports Server 5.1.
• Several bug Fixes related to calculation in report element size.
• Support JasperReports 4.0, 4.5 and 4.7
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for JasperReports documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings:
-XLS or XLSX Export:http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsjasperreports/XLS+or+XLSX+Export
-Exporting .jrprint Files to XLS Formats:http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsjasperreports/Exporting+.jrprint+Files+to+XLS+Formats
Overview: Aspose.Cells for JasperReports
Aspose.Cells for JasperReports allows you to exports reports from JasperReports and JasperServer to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (XLS format) with highest degree of precision. Aspose.Cells for JasperReports is written purely in Java and is provided as a single JAR file that can easily be deployed on the machines running JasperReports or JasperServer. It exports Excel charts as editable charts rather than static pictures so that users may edit the charts manually in MS Excel if they need to.
More about Aspose.Cells for JasperReports
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/jasperreports/excel-component.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for JasperReports at: http://docs.aspose.com:8082/docs/display/cellsjasperreports/Home
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for JasperReports at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/jasperreports-exporters/aspose.cells/demo.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for JasperReports Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for JasperReports blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.cells-product-family/default.aspx