Shift Motivational Offers Alternative to Quit Smoking in Los Angeles
06/26/2013

The professionals at Shift Motivational Resources encourage smokers to try the program—it’s painless and most are surprised at how easy it is, even those who have attempted to quit before using other methods.

Online PR News – 26-June-2013 – California – Los Angeles, California (May 23, 2013) – Shift Motivational Resources offers an easy and pain-free alternative to patches, pills and other ways to quit smoking in Los Angeles. Clients who wish to change their life and improve their health by quitting cigarettes should call to ask about the Quit Smoking Program, which helps smokers quit in just one appointment.

The program starts with 30 to 60 minutes of tactical coaching followed by a relaxing hypnosis session. The full session typically lasts about 90 minutes. An estimated 95% of clients stop smoking in just one session. The remaining 5% can usually be helped during a single follow-up visit. The company offers a guarantee by providing a reinforcement session for free if a participant starts smoking again, whether it’s 2 months later or 2 years later.

While cigarette use has gradually declined since the first U.S. Surgeon General’s Report on Smoking and Health in 1964, the habit remains the leading preventable cause of disease, disability, and death in the country. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that smoking kills over 440,000 Americans each year, while 8.6 million people suffer from serious illnesses caused by the habit.

With more people growing aware of the dangers of smoking, individuals can get professional assistance with Shift Motivational Resources. The Los Angeles smoking hypnosis center combines traditional hypnotherapy techniques with contemporary Neuro-Linguistic Programming™ (NLP™) principles to help individuals turn their unhealthy habits into confidence and freedom from smoking.

The professionals at Shift Motivational Resources encourage smokers to try the program—it’s painless and most are surprised at how easy it is, even those who have attempted to quit before using other methods. Individuals ready to break free from the smoking habit can visit www.MakeTheShiftNow.com to get started today.

About Shift Motivational Resources, LLC

The California-based center uses a hypnosis and cognitive coaching program to assist individuals in escaping self-destructive habits for good. The group is headed by certified clinical hypnotherapist Rita Black, who possesses nearly two decades of experience in providing help for individuals who want to cease smoking and lose weight.