AudioEducator is the quintessential healthcare training providers! They provide the latest information on the coding, billing, compliance and other healthcare issues
Online PR News – 24-June-2013 – Durham,nc – AudioEducator is the quintessential healthcare training providers! They provide the latest information on the coding, billing, compliance and other healthcare issues. They offer instructor-led training to the health care professionals, in the form of audio/ voice conferences on a wide range of health care topics, so that the medical professional can do their job better, without travelling or expending any additional effort. Moreover, they have also included topics like the latest updates on CPT® changes, documentation challenges, guidelines on E/M, modifiers, OIG work plan and fee schedule on the catalogue. And the best part you can take away the presentation materials for future reference and continued learning. Also, don’t hesitate to ask your questions during the Q&A session following every live conference!
This weeks conferences; Dental Appliances For Sleep Apnea Coded Rightly; Documentation and the Electronic Medical Record; Rules of Engagement - Getting Back to Basics-Conditions of Participation-Part 1 and more.
Dental Appliances For Sleep Apnea Coded Rightly. Expert Marianne Harper will take this audio event on Tuesday June 25, 2013. Take a look at the session highlights:
• How to complete the medical claim form.
• About the medical codes that you will need to use on these forms.
• You will learn of the best methods of documentation.
• To discover, about the best practices work with the medical carriers, and to appeal successfully.
• Some basic information about filing with Medicare.
For more info & registration, visit http://www.audioeducator.com/dental-practise/dental-sleep-apnea-treatmentdental-appliances-for-sleep-apnea-coded-rightly.html
Documentation and the Electronic Medical Record. Dreama Sloan-Kelly, MD, CCS will take this audio session on Thursday June 27, 2013. Here are a few topics covered in the session:
• How to appropriately document in the history, physical exam, and assessment/plan so it is compliant while meeting all CMS documentation guidelines?
• How to design a template that works for the group but also ensures the note meets all compliance standards?
• Pitfalls may face in audits – copy and paste, bringing forth old information, point and click
• Communicating to doctors the importance of proper documentation rather than just pointing and clicking
• Who can document what in the EMR?
For more info & registration, visit http://www.audioeducator.com/healthcare-compliance-and-hippa/documentation-emr-062713.html
Rules of Engagement - Getting Back to Basics-Conditions of Participation-Part 1. Our expert Arlene Maxim, RN will take this conference on Tuesday July 2, 2013. Here are a few highlights of the session:
• Learn how to reduce or eliminate citations on your next survey.
• Learn how to document for compliance with the COP’s.
• Be aware of the Top COP’s receiving the most frequent citations for 2012 and how to avoid them.
• Learn how to design a plan of care that will support compliance
• Learn which Conditions will be given the most attention during your next survey.
• Please list your name and the date and time of your scheduled event.
For more info & registration, visit http://www.audioeducator.com/home-health/cops-compliance-070213.html
For more info & registration, visit http://www.audioeducator.com/evaluation-management/em-coding-guidelines-061313.html
To learn more about other updates events for more than 20 specialties, please visit http://www.audioeducator.com/hot-topics/coding-updates.html.
You can also call Adam K at 1-866-458-2965 or e-mail Adam at email@example.com.