Top Link Conference & Event Management is inviting you to join our Best Practices in Pressure Vessel & Other Pressure Equipments on 21-25 October 2013, Kuala Lumpur.
Online PR News – 21-June-2013 – Johor Bahru – Top Link Conference & Event Management is inviting you to join our Best Practices in Pressure Vessel & Other Pressure Equipments on 21-25 Oct 2013, Kuala Lumpur. This will be a great opportunity to explore more on design, fabrication, inspection, testing and certification of pressure vessel and other pressure static equipments such as boilers, tanks and heat exchangers based on division 1 of Section VIII ASME codes.
Email us your registration form to secure your seat now!
Benefit of attend this event:
• Effectively using major codes ASME B& PV Sections VIII to more optimized design and fabrication
• Performing cross-references to internal and external code requirements
• Use API’s requirements during inspection, repairs and alterations of pressure equipment
• Reviewing welding procedures (WPS/PQR) and welder performance qualifications.
• Evaluating the difference between rules of Divisions 1 and 2, and learning about the latest developments in the rapidly advancing field of pressure equipment inspection and repairs
Trainer: Kamran Mokhtarian
• 40 years of experience in design/ fabrication/ inspection/ repair of pressure vessels
• Performing technical consulting for many prestigious oil and gas and engineering companies like Exxon, Shell, BP, Petrobras, PetroCanade, Syncrude and many others.
• Author and vice-chairman of subcommittee VIII of the ASME Code Committee
• Instructor for all ASME courses on Section VIII, Division 1 and Division 2
Hope to see you at the event!
Upcoming events in 2013:
1. Best Practices of Demand Planning and Forecasting for Sales and Operations Planning
2. Reliability Cantered Maintenance Excellence
3. Pump Optimization: Performance, Reliability & Efficiency
4. Valve Types- Selection, Installation and Operation
5. The Best Practices of Pressure Vessel
6. Best Practices in Industrial Solid/ Liquid Separation
7. Piping Analysis using CAESAR II
8. Best Practices of PHA, HAZOP & HAZOP Leadership
9. The Best Practices of Combined Cycle Power Plant
10. Integrated Business Planning for Upstream and Downstream Oil and Gas Industry
11. Advanced Cost Engineering
Top Link Conference & Event Management
Tel: 607 225 4825
Fax: 607 226 7351