The IT and ITES Industry Association of AP, announced its newly constituted managing committee for 2010-2012 today. The Managing Committee represents small, medium and large IT and ITES organizations in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
Online PR News – 04-June-2010 – – The committee resolved to work with all stake holders, including the Government and other Industry bodies to further the progress made by the state in the Information Technology field and make it more inclusive by reaching out to the Tier II cities. Earlier in May 2010 Mr. L. Suresh, MD, Infozon Systems Pvt Ltd was unanimously elected as President at the Annual General Body meeting of ITsAP.
The other members of the Managing Committee are -
• V. Rajanna, Vice President & Regional Head, TCS, Hyderabad – Vice President
• Dr. Santanu Paul, CEO & Managing Director, Talentsprint Education Services Pvt Ltd – Vice President
• Flt Lt Bipin Chandra Dutt Pendyala, Vice President & Site Manager, CA, Hyderabad – Secretary
• Padmaja Chowdary, Vice President International Finance, C3i Support Services Pvt Ltd – Treasurer
• Suheim Sheikh, Global Practice Head – Financial Crime Detection, 3i Infotech Limited
• Ramesh Loganathan, Vice President (Products) & Center Head, Progress Software- India
• Ravi S Rao, Managing Director – Valuemomentum Software Services Pvt Ltd
• V. Laxmikanth, Managing Director, Broadridge Financial Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd
• Murali Bollu, CEO, ZenQA
• Kiran Cherukuri, Global Practice Director & Center Head, Hyderabad, HCL Technologies Ltd
• Sanjeev Jain, Business Leader, GE Money Servicing, GE Capital
• Dr. TSK Murthy, Vice President, Wipro Technologies
• Ravi Kumar S, Vice President, Global Head-Oracle Practice & Head-Infosys Technologies, Hyderabad Center
• P. Venugopal, Director, STPI, Development Commissioner SEZ(IT/ITES), Hyderabad, Ex-Officio Member
• Brig. (Retd). K. Harikumar, Executive Director, Ex-Officio Member
About Information Technology & Services Industry Association of AP – ITsAP (Formerly HYSEA)
The Information Technology and Services Industry Association of AP is a registered apex body with more than 300 members representing the software industry in Andhra Pradesh under the Andhra Pradesh Public Societies Registration Act. Its vision is ‘To Position Andhra Pradesh as the leading intellectual capital of the world, by nurturing entrepreneurship, research and innovation, to achieve global excellence in IT products and services’. ITsAP works very closely with the IT & C Dept of Govt of AP, STPI – Hyderabad and with various industry bodies like NASSCOM, FICCI, CII, TiE, AMCHAM, IACC, FAPCCI, etc as a catalyst to promote the growth of the IT & ITES industry in the state of Andhra Pradesh.