Target, Coca-Cola, Samsung, Xbox, Red Bull, and more top the list of the most innovative brands utilizing experiential marketing to maximize customer loyalty.
Online PR News – 12-June-2013 – New York, NY – BizBash, the leading trade media for event professionals, has announced its 2013 list of the most innovative brands in events right now. Driven by an understanding of the value of events and how experiential marketing tactics can maximize consumer loyalty and revenue, these brands are breaking new ground and challenging others to follow.
"Standing out in the saturated world of experiential marketing is no easy task, but these 10 companies found innovative ways to attract attention to their products. And this list isn't just about naming the buzziest brands—we looked for companies that actually saw results," said BizBash executive editor Anna Sekula.
The top 10 innovative brands in the industry include:
1. Target: One of the most visible brands in event marketing, the retailer continues its reputation for innovative events and engaging marketing tactics.
2. Coca-Cola: The beverage giant stays in the spotlight by sharing the attention with events seen around the world—and keeping its marketing message global.
3. Samsung: The mobile division of the Korean electronics maker stormed onto the scene in 2012, using a series of experiential marketing tactics to build awareness for its smartphones.
4. Xbox: The debut of Halo 4 was one of the biggest media launches of 2012 with a marketing push that included flying a massive glyph over London.
5. Red Bull: The company brings its brand identity to life with daring, high-stakes activations.
6. Dos Equis: The beer brand’s ongoing ad campaign has made an indelible mark on the marketing landscape.
7. Nike: The athletic equipment giant develops products—and hosts clever events—that foster a strong sense of community among its fans.
8. Univision: The media company built a new event team in its 50th year.
9. Ford: The auto giant staged a buzzy multimedia campaign to introduce the 2013 Fusion.
10. Warby Parker: The online eyewear retailer is using quirky marketing tactics to make waves in the retail industry.
The full story on the most innovative brands and innovative people can be found at bizbash.com/innovators-2013.
BizBash will celebrate the Innovation Issue on June 19 at the BizBash IdeaFest expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center. For additional information, visit bizbash.com/ideafestla.