Demand in Primary Immunodeficiency (PI) and Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP) Potentially Supplemented by Approvals for Alzheimer's Disease : MarketInfoResearch.com
Online PR News – 08-June-2013 – NY – The use of immunoglobulin as a treatment option for Alzheimer's disease is being investigated by all major companies, and the product pipeline is dominated by R&D in Phase II and III clinical trials. The recently completed Phase III study results of Baxter's Gammagard Liquid are anticipated in mid-2013. Similarly, Octapharma completed a Phase II study of its Octagam 10% IVIG for Alzheimer's disease and published positive results in January 2013. The approval of either of these products could change the immunoglobulin market landscape.
The global immunoglobulin market is expected to grow at a slightly higher growth rate in the forecast period due to continuing demand for immunoglobulin treatment for several indications, approval of existing Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIG) products for new indications, the expected approval of new Subcutaneous Immunoglobulins (SCIGs) and global blood product shortages.
MarketInfoResearch.com's report "Immunoglobulins Market to 2019 - Demand in Primary Immunodeficiency (PI) and Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP) Potentially Supplemented by Approvals for Alzheimer's Disease" provides in-depth analysis of the global immunoglobulin market. The report analyzes the markets for immunoglobulin products in the US, the top five European countries (the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and Japan. The revenue and annual cost of therapy are forecast for the key geographies and in seven key therapeutic segments, along with epidemiology data, until 2019.The report also profiles the marketed products, key pipeline products, and leading companies that could change the market landscape in the forecast period. The report has been built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by our Research's team of industry experts.
• Annualized market data for the immunoglobulin market from 2006 to 2012 and forecast to 2019
• Analysis of the seven key therapeutic segments: Primary Immunodeficiency (PI), Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP), Multifocal Motor Neuropathy (MMN), Myasthenia Gravis (MG), Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Guillain-BarrÃ© Syndrome (GBS) and Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP).
• Analysis of the immunoglobulins markets in the leading global geographies: the US, the top five European countries, and Japan
• Market characterization of the immunoglobulin market, covering size, revenue analysis by geography, annual cost of therapy, and epidemiology
• Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the market
• Coverage of key marketed products, approved indications, and safety and efficacy profiles
• Coverage of the pipeline molecules in various phases of drug development
• Competitive profiling of the leading companies: Baxter, Biotest, Bio Products Laboratory, CSL Behring, Grifols, and Octapharma
• Key M&A activity and licensing agreements between 2012 and mid-2013 in the global immunoglobulin market
• Overview of the immunoglobulin markets in Asia-Pacific and China, covering regulations, key players and marketed products
For more information please see :
Write us at CustomerCare@MarketInfoResearch.com.