June 07, 2013: Companyprofilesandconferences.com added a new company report on "Austar United Communications Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" which gives in depth information and data about the company and its operations.
Online PR News – 08-June-2013 – Navi Mumbai – Austar United Communications Limited (Austar) is engaged in providing subscription-based television services in Australia. It also offers Internet and mobile telephony services. The company is one of Australia's leading subscription television operators serving both urban and rural Australia. It offers its digital television services under the brand, AUSTAR Digital. In addition, it offers programming in the television market of Australia through its joint venture, XYZ networks. The company is indirectly owned by Liberty Global, Inc., an international broadband cable operator, which has a 54% stake in Austar. The company is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
The company's core strategy is to focus on developing products and providing quality home entertainment.Inline with its strategy the company launches Speed which will be a dedicated motorsport channel. The company also entered into an agreement with NBN Co to acquire 2.3 GHz and 3.4 GHz spectrum licences. On retailing these services to NBN Co, Austar will be able to offer its consumers with a wider range of products
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Austar United Communications Limited provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Austar United Communications Limited and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
For more information kindly visit: http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/researchindex/Mobile-Telecoms-c14/Austar-United-Communications-Limited-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact Us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Tel: +919223375060 / 919223767111
Fax : +91 22 27810778