a new report on “Ice cream: Global Industry Guide" which gives competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies of Ice cream Industry globally.
Online PR News – 01-June-2010 – – Ice cream: Global Industry Guide
This is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Ice cream industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=135912&rt=Ice-cream-Global-Industry-Guide.html )
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry''s prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global ice cream market grew by 3.5% in 2008 to reach a value of $44.9 billion.
In 2013, the global ice cream market is forecast to have a value of $54 billion, an increase of 20.3% since 2008.
The global ice cream market grew by 2.9% in 2008 to reach a volume of 10.9 billion liters.
In 2013, the global ice cream market is forecast to have a volume of 12.7 billion liters, an increase of 15.7% since 2008.
Take-home ice cream sales generated 40.4% of the global ice cream market''s revenue.
Europe accounts for 43.6% of the global ice cream market''s value.
Unilever accounts for 15.9% share of the global ice cream market''s value.
Supermarkets and hypermarkets distribute 39.2% of the global ice cream market''s value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The ice cream market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of artisanal ice cream, frozen yogurt, impulse ice cream and take-home ice cream. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using annual average exchange rates. Market shares by company or distribution channel have been calculated based upon the market''s status.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=135912&rt=Ice-cream-Global-Industry-Guide.html
Related Reports :
Ice Cream and Frozen Desserts in the U.S.: Markets and Opportunities in Retail and Foodservice
Ice Cream Manufacturing in Australia
Contact us at :
Global Knowledge Research Centre
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131