Bharatbook added a new report on "Software - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide" which gives software applications and its productivity.
Online PR News – 01-June-2010 – – Software - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
This is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Software industry. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market. (http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=135958&rt=Software-BRIC-Brazil-Russia-India-ChinaIndustry-Guide.html )
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry''s prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The BRIC Software market grew by 20.7% between 2005 and 2009to reach a value of $19.2 billion.
In 2014, the market is forecast to have a value of $39 billion, an increase of 15.3% from 2009.
India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 35.4% over the 2005–09 period.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The computer software market consists of systems and application software. Systems software comprises operating systems, network and database management, development tools and programming languages, and other systems software. Application software comprises general business productivity and home use applications, cross-industry and vertical market applications, and utilities and other application software. Market value figures are assessed at manufacturer selling price (MSP), based on revenues from software sales and licenses. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2007 annual average exchange rates.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=135958&rt=Software-BRIC-Brazil-Russia-India-ChinaIndustry-Guide.html
Related Reports :
2010 Deep Research Report on China Software Industry
Software - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook