Company Will Demonstrate HDMI Matrix Solution and Fiber Optic Extenders Along With a Full Range of Green Energy PDU Products Integrating New Control Center Video Session Recorder Software for Data Center Management
Online PR News – 05-June-2013 – New Taipei City – ATEN International, a leading designer and manufacturer of advanced connectivity solutions, today announced that it will showcase a series of innovative Professional AV and enterprise data center products at Computex 2013, the largest computer exhibition in Asia (June 4 – 8, Hall 1/ Booth # D0201a).
Key product highlights at Computex include an HDMI Matrix Solution that integrates the ATEN VM0808H 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switch and the VE892 fiber optic HDMI extender; the full range of green energy PDU solutions and sensor-enabled eco PDUs; and an innovative Control Center Video Session Recorder software for data center management. ATEN will also demonstrate the CM1164, a four-port USB DVI-D KVMP control center which allows users to switch seamlessly between four DVI-enabled computers and share USB peripherals from a single console. Additionally, ATEN will demonstrate its complete line of DVI products for SOHO, enterprise and professional AV applications for various industries.
"Building on our expertise in connectivity technology, ATEN continues to reinvent itself, innovate and deliver new solutions to meet the needs of today's professional audio/video and enterprise data center environments," explained Kevin Chen, President of ATEN International. "We look forward to demonstrating the latest Professional AV, Enterprise and Green Energy product lines at Computex and showcase how they are being utilized to solve business-critical applications across industries and around the world."
Professional AV Solutions
In additional to live demonstrations, a full range of Professional AV solutions including the latest 4kx2k video solution will be showcased at Computex:
• VE814 HDMI Extender – a state-of-the-art technology to extend ultra HD 4kx2k (4 times the resolution of 1080p) video up to 100 meters (350 feet), IR (infrared), RS-232 and Ethernet using only one Cat 5e cable.
• VE882/VE892 – fiber optic extenders designed to deliver full HD-1080p and 3D video content and applications across long distances up to 20 kilometers (12 miles).
• VM0808H 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switch – a simple and affordable solution capable of routing up to eight HDMI sources to a maximum of eight HDMI displays. The VM0808H is ideal for multi-display video conferencing and other AV environments.
Enterprise Data Center Solutions
• Full range of green energy PDU and sensor-enabled eco PDU solutions to optimize energy utilization and create energy-efficient data centers. The award-winning EC2004 Energy Box will be unveiled for the first time at Computex. The solution provides a real-time power management control system to monitor various aspects of data center environments, allowing organizations to achieve energy efficiency and easily upgrade current IT resources quickly and cost-effectively.
• Control Center Video Session Recorder – innovative enterprise software to trouble-trace IT incidents and audit compliance initiatives for data center management.
• KN1108v/KN1116v – the new generation of KVM over IP switches which allows one remote IP user and one independent local user to control up to 8/16 directly connected servers. With the built-in Laptop USB Console (LUC), a dedicated USB port directly connects to a laptop for easy console operation. Additionally, KN1108v/KN1116v provides dual on-board NICs and dual power supplies to ensure 24/7 availability of remote access to all server room computers.
Multi-View Management Solution
• CM1164 USB DVI-D KVMP – a four-port multi-view control center which allows users to switch seamlessly between four DVI-enabled computers, and share USB peripherals from a single console.
At Computex, ATEN was acknowledged as the winner of the 2013 Best Choice Golden Award by the Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) for the EC2004 Energy Box. ATEN also received the 2013 Computex d&i Award (organized by Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA) and iF International Forum Design GmbH) for its KL1516Ai solution, an IP-based control unit that allows secure access for up to 16 computers from a single KVM (keyboard, video, and mouse) console.
Established in 1979, ATEN International Co., Ltd. is today considered the leading manufacturer of connectivity and Professional AV solutions worldwide. Dedicated to the vision, "Simply Better Connections," ATEN provides innovative solutions for customers to make better connections, efficiently and seamlessly, to the information and people. ATEN's product range covers hundreds of connectivity products, providing complete data center management, Professional AV and Green Energy solutions–from entry level operations to the enterprise market. ATEN is headquartered in Taiwan, and strategically located with subsidiaries in China, Japan, Korea, Belgium, the UK, and the US. Together with its R&D and manufacturing centers in Taiwan, China and Canada, ATEN employs a total of more than 1500 people worldwide. For more information about ATEN, please visit http://www.aten.com.