BHM recently launched a brand new healthcare newsletter. The newsletter will be an all-inclusive resource for healthcare news, events, issues, and legislation.
Online PR News – 04-June-2013 – St. Louis, Missouri – BHM's healthcare updates have gained notoriety in social media circles and is currently being circulated by Healthworks Collective, an editorially independent, moderated community for thought leaders in international healthcare. Additionally, BHM shares published information with Linkedin, Google +, Twitter, and Facebook.
BHM Healthcare Solutions is very excited to announce the first of many enhancements to the BHM website, a brand new, state of the art healthcare newsletter. Wouldn’t it be nice to have one place to go for healthcare issues, events and news? BHM’s newsletter will deliver the latest healthcare news directly to email addresses. The link to the BHM newsletter is www.bhmpc.com/newsletter/" target="_blank" class="highlight_link">http://www.bhmpc.com/newsletter/.
Following are some examples of the information which can be obtained through the BHM newsletter:
• Timely healthcare infographics, videos, and slideshares
• Up to the minute information on Healthcare Reform – current issues, upcoming effective dates, additional resources, caveats, opinions
• Tips and 101s regarding healthcare accreditation and re-accreditation – URAC, NCQA, TJC, and CARF
• Patient centered medical homes (PCMH), also known as PCHCH, and more recently Accountable Care Organizations-how to achieve ACO and PCHCH Accreditation
• Powerful strategies for reducing your revenue cycle and increasing profitability
• Hot off- the- presses information on Medicare cutbacks, Medicaid expansion, sequestration, fiscal cliffs
• 101 tips on healthcare exchanges – effective dates, plans, application processes, additional resources
• The most recent updates on Managed Care-how to seek assistance with becoming a Managed Care Organization (MCO)
• New developments in the mental health field? ADHD, Alzheimer’s, Depression, Substance Abuse
• The flu season – statistics about the current season, dates for the upcoming flu season, tips to or avoid the flu and/or reduce the effects
• Discover more about IROs (Independent Review Organizations) and where to find Physician Advisors / Peer Reviewers to review health insurance claim denials
With all of the benefits stated above, a subscription will provide essential healthcare information.
BHM Healthcare Solutions is a healthcare management consulting firm with areas of expertise including: managed care consulting, strategic planning and organizational analysis, accreditation consulting, Healthcare Financial Analysis, physician advisor / peer review, and organizational development. BHM’s mission is to provide clients with expert guidance resulting in improved financial and operational efficiency demonstrated through enhanced clinical care compliance and profitability and better quality outcomes. The BHM newsletter serves as further support to BHM's mission as we provide the tools and resources to stay abreast of the latest healthcare issues and concerns and provide the assistance needed to attain any healthcare goals.
BHM is a healthcare management consulting firm whose specialty is optimizing profitability while improving care in a variety of health care settings. BHM has worked both nationally and internationally with managed care organizations, providers, hospitals, and insurers. In addition to this BHM offers a wide breadth of services ranging including managed care consulting, strategic planning and organizational analysis, accreditation consulting, healthcare financial analysis, physician advisor / peer review, and organizational development.