Allen & Page has teamed up with Musketeer Event Management to offer one lucky visitor or competitor at Houghton International Horse Trials the opportunity to win 50 bags of horse feed.
Online PR News – 13-May-2013 – Brancaster, Norfolk – Allen & Page has teamed up with Musketeer Event Management to offer one lucky visitor or competitor at Houghton International Horse Trials the opportunity to win 50 bags of horse feed - that's one tonne of feed! The feed up for grabs is from Allen & Page's popular Barley & Molasses Free Range.
The Barley & Molasses Free Range includes Fast Fibre, Cool & Collected, Ride & Relax, Veteran Vitality, Calm & Condition and Power & Performance, all with added linseed. By moving up and down the range you can provide your horse or pony with exactly the right amount of energy as his needs change throughout the year, depending on your horse's workload and condition.
With new classes in both showing and showjumping at Houghton International Horse Trials (Thursday 23 to Sunday 26 May 2013) there's lots going on. The box office is now open and full details on how to book, and the provisional timetable are available at www.houghtoninternational.co.uk.
To enter the competition, visit the Allen & Page stand at Houghton International and answer the following question: 'Calm & Condition and Power & Performance can both be used to feed competition horses. True or false?' on the competition form. Correct answers will enter a prize draw. Full competition conditions, and information on feeding your horse, can be found at www.allenandpage.com
Notes for Editors
• The Allen & Page award winning nutritional helpline is on 01362 822 902.
• Conditions apply for the Allen & Page competition*.
• Houghton Hall is located in stunning parkland, half a mile off the A148 King's Lynn to Fakenham. road, approximately 13 miles east of King's Lynn and 10 miles west of Fakenham.
• Houghton International Horse Trials will host the inaugural Norfolk Festival of Showing.
• Affiliated Show Jumping also comes to Houghton for the first time this year.
• Houghton International hosts the British leg of the FEI Eventing Nations Cup competition - a global team event run over 7 legs in 7 nations.
• Over 700 horses will compete across the disciplines during the four day show.
• There will be over 70 shops on site.
• The sport of Eventing is the ultimate test of a horse and rider and can be likened to Triathlon. There are 3 different phases to the competition, dressage, cross country and show jumping, in which each horse and rider take part. Eventing is the only Olympic sport where men and women compete on completely equal terms.
Interviews and photo opportunities can be arranged. For all further details and information on The Houghton International please contact: Hilary Manners, MEM Ltd. 2 Gate Cottage, Field House Brancaster Kings Lynn Norfolk PE31 8AG Tel: 07973 745267 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Competition conditions
One lucky winner will win up to 50, 20kg bags of feed (one tonne). Feed won will be from Allen & Page's Barley & Molasses Free Range only, which includes Fast Fibre, Cool & Collected, Ride & Relax, Veteran Vitality, Calm & Condition and Power & Performance. No cash alternatives will be offered. Allen & Page will contact the winners direct to arrange an initial yard call to advise on the most suitable feed and to make arrangements for collection of the feed. Vouchers will be issued for the specified feed at an agreed retailer and can be redeemed throughout the year or all in one go. Feed must be claimed within one year of the winner being notified of the prize. The winner will be notified by Friday 28th June in writing, by email or by phone. Correct answers will enter a prize draw. Allen & Page reserve the right to contact the winner for post-event publicity purposes and to publish the name and county of the winner. Entrants must be over 18, the competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland only.