Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
Online PR News – 09-May-2013 – Lane Cove, NSW – What's New in this Release?
We are happy to announce the release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 5.3.0. With this release, Aspose.Tasks for .NET supports reading and writing tasks, resources, task links, calendar, resource assignments, outline codes and extended attributes data in Microsoft Project 2013 XML format. Thus, Aspose.Tasks now supports reading and writing MSP 2013 in both MPP and XML format. This month’s release has also fixed a number of bugs related to Microsoft Project 2003 and 2010 MPP formats such as calendar data update, rendering contents of a cell without truncation, and some regression issues. Below is the complete list of new features and important bug fixes included in this release.
• MS Project 2013 XML format support.
• MS Project 2013 formats support.
• Exception raised while loading MSP 2007 (2003) project file saved from MSP 2013
• Reading enterprise fields in MSP 2003 mpp files is fixed
• Calendar data update in 2010 MPP
• FitContent property ignored while rendering tasks to JPEG is fixed
• Regression: IsMilestone Flag - Not persisted on save is resolved
• Calendar exception week days absent in Aspose xml files while present in MSP xml imported from mpp is fixed
• Extended attribute values present in both extended attributes and outline codes in Aspose xml files, while present in outline codes and absent in extended attributes in MSP xml file
• Reading/writing issue Resource.CanLevel flag in 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 mpp files is resolved.
• "Project writing exception" is fixed while updating MSP 2007 file and saving back to new MPP
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Microsoft Project 2010 MPP File Update: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/tasksnet/Microsoft+Project+2010+MPP+File+Update
- Writing Updated Calendar Data to MPP: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/tasksnet/Writing+Updated+Calendar+Data+to+MPP
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/.net/project-management-component.aspx
- Download Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.tasks/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/tasksnet/Home
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Tasks for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.tasks-for-.net/96/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Tasks for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066