a new report on "Global Baby Drinks market to 2013" This databook provides key data and information on the baby drinks market covering 60 countries across the Globe.
Online PR News – 27-May-2010 – – Global Baby Drinks market to 2013
This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution and company share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=72731&rt=Global-Baby-Drinks-market-to-2013.html )
Scope of this research
* Contains information on two categories: infant formula and baby juice
* Market, category and segment level information on value and volume with historic (2003-2008) and forecast (2009-2013) data
* Category level company share as well as distribution share information for 2007 and 2008
* Review of the top two companies within the baby drinks market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The global baby drinks market grew at a compound annual growth rate of 1.2% between 2003 and 2008.
The infant formula category led the global baby drinks market, accounting for a share of 93.9%.
The leading players in the global baby drinks market include Nestle S.A., Groupe Danone and Bristol-Myers Squibb Company.
Key reasons to purchase this research
* Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the global baby drinks market
* Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
* Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=72731&rt=Global-Baby-Drinks-market-to-2013.html
Contact us at :
Global Knowledge Research Centre
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131