Aspose.Slides is a .NET component to read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using MS PowerPoint. PowerPoint versions from 97-2007 and all three PowerPoint formats: PPT, POT, PPS are also supported. Also save PowerPoint slides into PDF.
Online PR News – 27-April-2013 – Lane Cove, NSW – What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.3.0. This new release has enriched Aspose.Slides support for MSO charts. Now, one can add different types of trend lines in Aspose generated MSO charts. For more details about the feature support, please read about adding chart trend lines. We have also introduced support for setting the chart data cell number format. For more details about the issue, please read about setting number formats for chart data cells. We have added the support for long awaited Linked Ole Frame support as well in this new release. You can find more details about this feature in the OLE object frames article. We have also resolved certain presentation rendering issues including thumbnail generation and PDF export. Certain chart and SmartArt shape rendering issues have also been resolved. Some presentation access issues have also been mitigated. This release includes plenty of new features & bug fixes as listed below
• Setting Number Format for Chart Data Cell
• Improve PPTX to PDF conversion speed
• Changing chart data table now take effect in generated chart automatically
• Chart Plot Area size changed when setting TextVerticalType to value axis
• Chart labels are rendered with wrong color in generated thumbnails is fixed
• Generated chart failed to open in edit mode inside PowerPoint is now fixed
• Exported PDF contains artifacts
• Code snippet generates a corrupted Excel package is now resolved
• Presentation repair message on cloning slide is now fixed
• NullReferenceException on saving presentation with Chart is fixed
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Adding a Linked OLE Object Frame to a Slide: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/slidesnet/Working+with+OLE+Object+Frames#WorkingwithOLEObjectFrames-Linked
- Setting Number Format for Chart Data Cell: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/slidesnet/Setting+Number+Format+for+Chart+Data+Cell
Overview: Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose.Slides is a .NET component to read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using MS PowerPoint. PowerPoint versions from 97-2007 and all three PowerPoint formats: PPT, POT, PPS are also supported. Now you can create, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. Other features include PPT/PPTX printing, PPT to XPS format, saving PowerPoint slides into PDF, adding & modifying audio & video frames, using shapes like rectangles or ellipses and saving presentations in SVG format, streams or images.
More about Aspose.Slides for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/.net/powerpoint-component.aspx
- Download Aspose.Slides for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Slides for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/slidesnet/Home
- Demos of Aspose.Slides for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.slides/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Slides for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Slides for .NET blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.slides-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066