The leading online firm that provides turn-key GPS tracking hardware and software solutions throughout Australasia - Securatrak - has offered GO6 telematics platform vehicle tracking system.
Online PR News – 25-April-2013 – Mile End SA, Australia – Mile End SA, Australia - the leading online firm that provides turn-key GPS tracking hardware and software solutions throughout Australasia - Securatrak - has offered GO6 telematics platform vehicle tracking system.
With the advanced technology such as the GPS tracking system, you can now easily monitor your vehicles' exact whereabouts, speed taken by the driver of the vehicles and how many stops the driver has made and the route the driver has travelled.
That is why, installing one in your vehicles is essential so you could carefully monitor them anytime. One firm that provides you with excellent vehicle tracking device is Securatrak.
"Securatrak Pty Ltd provides turn-key GPS tracking hardware and software solutions for organisational fleets located throughout Australasia. With both passive and live data transfer methods available in our product portfolio, Securatrak can provide a custom GPS Tracking solution tailored to your requirements," said Securatrak
Their GO6 Telematics Platform system is their very latest product in plug technology that provides complete innovative and new in-vehicle monitoring system platform. This device can be installed in less than 30 seconds in its basic form. This will no longer require you to hire trained automotive installer since you can easily install this device all by yourself.
GO6 Telematics Platform key features:
- Simple plug & play - DIY installation
- Small form factor device measuring 75mm (l) x 50mm (w) x 23mm (h)
- OBD Port installation for engine data recording
- IOX (Input-Output-Expander)
- Telstra NextG, 3G and Iridium Satellite Networks
- Suits 12 and 24 volt vehicles
- Reports on vehicle's engine data, such as oil and coolant temperatures, odometer readings, fuel status and more
- Patented precise "turn by turn" tracking
- Accident re-creation: 102 minutes of "second by second" data
- Main data memory records 7,500km of city driving
- Real-time audible driver feedback
- Internal accelerometer to monitor harsh braking, acceleration, cornering, impact and rollover events
- Compatible with Securatrak's GPS fleet management software solutions
- Weighs 70g, manufactured from flame retardant black ABS
- Operating temperature -40C to 80C
To purchase one, feel free to call Securatrak at 1300 653 395 or +61 8 8404 3600 or log on to their official website at http://www.securatrak.com.au/Solutions/Fleet-Vehicle-Tracking