To address an overwhelming demand for its services in recent months, Hacero launched an online recruitment and team management portal on its site last week for opening its doors to overseas talent.
Online PR News – 25-April-2013 – Stanford, CA – As far as the young guys over at Hacero Labs – a new startup hailing out of Stanford Univeristy, California – are concerned, building world-class software that best meets the needs of its diverse clientele around the globe is all that there is. Or should be.
To address an overwhelming demand for its services in recent months, Hacero launched an online recruitment and team management portal on its site last week for opening its doors to overseas talent. “We are at a crossroads where expansion is of immediate necessity”, points out company co-founder Adi Singh. “In the past couple of weeks,” Singh explains. “we have had to decline a number of clients almost 80% of those approaching us, just so my team can keep up with the remaining 20% that we select as clients. With a larger technical base, I'm sure we can push that acceptance rate up to 50% in the coming months.”
The company, with its aim to offer programmers worldwide a fair and equal opportunity to demonstrate their skills in a variety of software fields, started its online recruitment procedure for offshore talent on 15th April, coinciding it with the team's 15th project acceptance just this quarter.
“A huge market exists for skilled coders, but not everyone has the resources necessary to reap the economic benefits of their talent,” Singh points out. “Hacero is a firm that is dedicated to bringing forth the talent of these budding programmers.” And now armed with its online management portal, Hacero management seems certain of being capable of handling the entire project development process with offshore team-members online.
Hired programmers will be able to view available orders on Hacero's boards, and sign up for any project which best suit their skills, schedule and interests. As is emphasized by the company's administration, employees can sign up for projects as and when they wish, which in turn gives them immense flexibility in prioritizing and deciding how much they want to work and earn in a given period of time.
A quick word with the coders working at Hacero show them to be a group of extremely talented and passionate techies; each an expert in his or her own field of interest. And through a unique system of ranks, medals and recognition, the management at Hacero encourages efficiency and healthy competition amongst its programmers.
If you have a flair for coding, if you are unsatisfied with your job and income, or if you are willing to put your programming skills to test, then joining Team Hacero might just be the right move for you! It is where you get to take charge of your professional life and find your dream coding job.
As a manager at Hacero proudly proclaims, "We expect out writers to demonstrate through their work that they understand the three core company values of Integrity, Punctuality, and Dedication. That is basically all that we ask of our writers. As long as this code of conduct is followed, the rest falls into place without much effort."
This is a place that can expand your mind, improve your social status, and broaden your opportunities- all in one stroke!
Hacero Labs can be reached at http://www.hacero.com
To apply for a programmer's position at Hacero, fill in an application at http://www.hacero.com/apply/code