Prisma Graphic takes home 22 awards for innovative printing services
Online PR News – 23-April-2013 – Phoenix, AZ – Prisma Graphic was recently honored at the 11th Annual Print Excellence Competition hosted by the Print Industries of Arizona and New Mexico. The awards event was held at The Wild Horse Pass Hotel in Chandler, Ariz. on Friday, April 12 with more than 130 industry leaders in attendance. Prisma was recognized in multiple categories including, five Gold Awards and five Best of Awards, two Silver Awards, two Bronze Awards and one of the top award of the evening, the People’s Choice, selected by industry peers. The company also received recognition for seven of its employees who were honored for Excellence in Service.
“We are committed to providing exceptional service and quality products to our clients,” said Simon Beltran, president of Prisma. “To be recognized among other key players in the industry is really a nice affirmation for our team and the work they do.”
Printing Industries of Arizona and New Mexico’s annual Print Excellence Competition provides a forum for recognizing those companies that have combined craft with technology to produce outstanding printed material. Companies are judged based on: registration, clarity and neatness, sharpness of half tones and line drawings, richness and tonal qualities of color, paper and ink selections, ink coverage, difficulty of printing, effective contrast or softness, overall visual impact, finishing and finally, design and typography.
The top awards Prisma received included:
• People’s Choice Award, 100 Years, 100 Ranchers by Scott Baxter (hardbound book)
• Best of Annual Report, Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts
• Best of Presentation Folder, NB|AZ Private Bank
• Best of Magazine Heatset Web, TAOS Magazine
• Best of Self Advertising, Prisma Holiday Box
• Best of Marketing Campaign, Grand Format Suitcase
• Hardbound Book, 100 Years, 100 Ranchers by Scott Baxter
• Invitation/ Greeting Card, Al Pacino Invitation
• Packaging, Buzz Gum
• Digital Print Book, Soft Cover, Up Syndrome by Megan Abner
In addition to the 9 projects awarded, seven Prisma employees were recognizedfor their performance, dedication and service, including:
• Tara Bateman, Business Analyst
• Tim Bateman, Account Executive
• Dana Hamner, Estimator/Planner
• Lisa Hunter, Director of Technology, Business Solutions
• Dave Johnson, Head Pressman
• Rich Masters, Lead Estimator
• Sandra Mattson, Director of Marketing Strategy
For more information on Prisma and its services visit prismagraphic.com.
Prisma, headquartered in Phoenix, Ariz., is a full-service, marketing solutions provider with an emphasis in commercial printing that specializes in online marketing supply chains and has been ranked #1 by Ranking Arizona magazine for 6 years running. Founded in 1980, Prisma works from a state-of-the-art 145,000 square foot facility and offers products and services that include web, sheet fed, large format and variable digital printing, creative & design, data analytics, warehousing, fulfillment and complete in-house mailing. To learn more about Prisma visit prismagraphic.com.