From sending online meeting invitations, viewing chat transcripts and meeting recordings, sharing screen and files, interaction with attendees or sharing the permanent URL of meeting, Banckle Meeting has it all.
Online PR News – 22-April-2013 – 2225 E, Bayshore Road, Suite 200 – From sending online meeting invitations, viewing chat transcripts and meeting recordings, sharing screen and files, interaction with attendees or sharing the permanent URL of meeting, Banckle Meeting has it all. We are pleased to share that we have updated the Banckle Meeting Diagnosis tool.There are some major updates in this diagnostic tool to provide you the improved collaboration experience.
The user interface of the diagnostic tool has been updated and some new testing aspects are added to the tool. You can run the diagnostic tool from the meeting lobby to verify that your computer is ready to participate. Click “Testing Meeting Readiness” to run Banckle Meeting Diagnostic Tool.
BM DiagnosisTool MeetingLobby 300x182 Banckle Meeting Diagnostic Tool has been updated
The diagnostic tool checks that all required components are installed and the network connection is efficient enough to view different types of activities during an online meeting session.
BM DiagnosisProcess 300x206 Banckle Meeting Diagnostic Tool has been updated
Banckle Meeting Diagnostic Tool
Banckle Meeting Diagnostic Tool tests the following aspects of your system/machine and network connection:
1. Flash Plugin: Existence of the Flash Plugin, and its installed version, on your machine. It is recommended that you always keep the Adobe Flash plugin updated to ensure smooth and dependable performance with Banckle Meeting.
2. Connection: Available connectivity to the Banckle Meeting servers. A properly configured connection to the internet should suffice in allowing you to pass this test.
3. Latency: The response time of your connection, when communicating with the Banckle Meeting server.
4. Download: The average downloading speed of your connection in Kbps.
5. Upload: The average uploading speed of your connection in Kbps.
6. Video: Video quality based on the network speed
7. Audio: Audio quality based on the network speed
Once the diagnosis is completed, you can view the details such as Flash Player version, server connection, network latency and upload/download speed.You can also configure audio settings via diagnostic tool. Similarly, you can configure the video settings for your online meeting session.
BM DiagnosisToolResults 300x198 Banckle Meeting Diagnostic Tool has been updated
Configure Audio & Video Settings via Diagnostic Tool
We hope you like the new updates in Banckle Meeting Diagnostic Tool and enjoy the same great experience.
Please feel free to share your valuable feedback by sharing your comments on our feedback forum. We look forward to further improve your online meeting experience. For the latest news and updates – sign up for the monthly Banckle Apps Newsletter, and stay tuned for announcements at the Banckle Apps Blog.
Read more about Banckle Online Meeting
Experience Banckle Online Meeting in the real-time
Banckle Online Meeting Homepage
Sign up to evaluate Banckle Online Meeting Free for 1 months
Banckle Online Meeting Documentation
Subscribe Banckle Blog to receive latest feeds about Banckle Online Meeting
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road,
Lane Cove, NSW 2066, Australia.
Banckle – Collaborative and Social Apps Provider
Phone: +1 214 329 1520
Sales | Support | Info