Bid online with iCollector on over 300 Native American Art, Cowboy and Mexican items May 29-31, 2010
Online PR News – 22-May-2010 – – Desert West has been in business for the last 15 plus years and will be hosting an auction on May 29-31, 2010. The auction will be featuring Native American Art, Kachinas, Pottery, Jewelry & Rugs, Estate Jewelry, Collectibles & Antiques. Cowboy & Mexican Memborabelia
Some items from this auction are:
- Navajo 12 Yei Ceremonial Weaving
- 1987 Original Gauache Painting By E Joshua Jr
- Vintage Ethan Allen Pine Table & 4 Chairs
- Original Art By Patrick Swazo Hinds
- 14kt Gold Filled Elgin Pocket Watch 17 Jewels
- Hopi ''Black Ogre'' Kachina by Robert Seechoma
- Original Oil Painting By Chebon Barnowski
- Navajo Bolo Sterling Silver & Turquoise Slide
- 1982 Morrow Signed Numbered Framed Print
- Jemez Pottery Figure Signed by Chris Fragua
- Stone Indian Sculpture By S. Eder
- Navajo Dress With Sash
- Vintage Ivory Carved Rose Graduated Bead Necklace
- Mexican Tin Nicho Wall Hanger
- Mexican Silver Large Western Belt Buckle
- Wood Carving Of Eagle
- Hand Painted Pottery Vase By Kills Thunder
This auction will be a great event, which you will not want to miss.
Please Visit the auction at http://www.icollector.com/
iCollector.com was one of the first companies dedicated to trading antiques, fine art and premium collectibles on the Internet.
Today, armed with more than ten years of experience in the Antique and Collectible sector having run thousands of successful Internet auctions, iCollector empowers hundreds of the world’s leading auctioneers with the tools and support to maximize their results broadcasting their auctions live on the Internet.
iCollector.com has facilitated the sale of tens of millions of dollars of merchandise online and continues to provide unsurpassed service and technology to auctioneers wishing to achieve top dollar values for their auction merchandise.