Futuresource Consulting, the specialist research and consulting firm, will host a free education technology webinar taking place on Thursday 18 April
Online PR News – 13-April-2013 – Dunstale – Futuresource Consulting, the specialist research and consulting firm, will host a free education technology webinar taking place on Thursday 18 April, to explore how technology is taking hold in the classroom. The webinar session, in association with BETT - the annual trade show for IT in education - will look at the rise of technology within classrooms across the globe and explore the future opportunities for CE equipment manufacturers and content providers alike.
"There are over 1.5 billion teachers and students in schools around the world and only 3% currently own a mobile computer for use in education," says Colin Messenger, Senior Market Analyst, Futuresource Consulting. "An estimated $11 billion was spent on K-12 classroom technology hardware globally last year, a figure that we expect to double by 2015. The opportunity for CE manufacturers and content providers, as well as learning and educators is huge."
As this webinar takes a global view of education technology markets, it will take place twice on Thursday 18 April, to cater for as many time zones as possible. Topics that will be addressed include:
* Reasons why the education market is of interest to technology companies
* The current status and future rate of technology penetration in the classroom and key country comparisons
* Opportunities for revenue generation in the education sector
* Key product areas and geographies driving future growth
* Case studies highlighting a number of flagship countrywide projects
Places are limited, so register for free and guarantee your attendance today at futuresource-consulting.com