Asprova, Maker of the Number One Market-share Production Scheduler in Japan, Announces the Release of 'Editor 2000' to the Rapidly Growing Asian, and Global Markets
Online PR News – 11-April-2013 – Tokyo – TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE) -- Asprova Corporation, maker of production scheduling system 'Asprova', announces the March 29th release of 'Asprova Editor 2000' (hereinafter Editor 2000). This product, part of Asprova's global strategy, will be made available for purchase worldwide from Amazon.com. 'Editor 2000' employs 21 functions from the popular SCM* system 'Asprova APS/SCM', arranged into 7 modules. The 'Asprova APS/SCM' system already controls a 52.4% share of Japan's SCM market. Editor 2000, part of Asprova's global strategy, offers basic functionality for the low price of $250/year.
*SCM : SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT. Defined as managing the fabrication process chain from provisioning of materials and components, through processing, manufacturing and distribution, to customer delivery.
Asprova Editor 2000
'Asprova APS/SCM' gives users the ability to quickly plan and manage optimal supply chains in any situation. Twenty-one functions from 'Asprova APS/SCM' have been organized into seven modules for Editor 2000. Starting March 29, the most basic module goes on sale from Amazon.com (U.S. Site) . The module in this release utilizes the world's most advanced technology in production scheduling, allowing users to visualize and manage several types of products and processes quickly. The following are other key points:
< About Editor 2000 >
(1) Can be purchased for the low price of $250 from Amazon.com
Editor 2000 info (U.S. Site): http://www.amazon.com/Asprova-Editor-2000-Production-Scheduling/dp/B00BF88M3S/
(2) There are e-Learning lessons available for free. http://lib.asprova.com/en/e-learning.html
(3) Modules for purchase are presented in a DIY manner - you are able to custom make your own system without the added expense of consulting fees.
(4) In order to improve the price transparency of products, a price list of all modules will be published on the web. http://lib.asprova.com/en/pricelist.html
(5) A one-month trial version is available so that users are able to thoroughly evaluate the product before making a purchase decision.
Trial version URL (U.S. Site): http://lib.asprova.com/
FAX : +81-3-6303-9930
Source: Asprova Corporation